how often do you pull the stylus out? I almost forgot that it had one.... :(

threepackape

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
how often do you pull the stylus out? I played with it for the first several days...
but never used it again.

Today I was putting on a different case and that's when I realized that I almost
forgot about the stylus. :(

Do you guys use the stylus all the time, once a day or once a week?

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I use it everyday! I doing every thing on my phone with it. I use it like a regular stylus, along with the S pen features.... swyping texts, emails....love it!

Margie
Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I use it occasionally, not sure how much faster it is to type over using my fingers in SwiftKey Flow though. But it is slightly more accurate.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note II

dominick_7

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Every single day! It's awesome! I used Sketchbook Pro to draw and paint, use it in Draw Something as well as to play certain games like Fruit Ninja and some navigation. Also use it to edit screenshots to send things to people via email. Incredible part of having a Note 2.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I use it quite a bit. At least a few times during the day. I use it in my 2do app, on the calendar and on the Internet all the time. I don't write a lot with it but some. I used it the other day to take notes while talking to a surgeon after my father's open heart surgery. It's quick and easy to use. I love it.

Sent from my Really Big Phone

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
A few times a week to jot something down, or for using navigation pop-out windows for some full HTML sites using the hover feature.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I only use it to write a random note that says funny things or sweet things. Depends if it's a special someone or a friend lol.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I haven't used it all that much, but plan to now after discovering the cool hover to scroll function in the browser. If you hover near the top or bottom of a webpage a small arrow appears and the page will scroll with the movement of the still hovering stylus. It's also a heck of a lot easier to click on things on a webpage with the fine point of the stylus versus my finger tip. :)

Phab Guy

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
I use the S Pen often for sketching, writing notes at meetings, marking up screenshots, etc. It was one of the deciding factors in my choice of the Galaxy Note.

vNaK

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I use it mainly for web browsing atm. But do use it to take notes etc. Even tho I don't use it as much I'm still glad I have it!

chuckh0308

Apr 3, 2011
www.welcomehomeseattle.com
I've only had the phone for a few days, but I did use the stylus today to sign a pdf document, which is something I will be using it a lot for in the future. Was the primary selling point for me over the GS3. I'm just still trying to figure out how everything works! :)

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I use it a lot. Enjoy it. Like hovering over on the internet. One of the reasons that intrigued me on the Note2 is the spen

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463