And I couldn't believe how small it was. It was hard to imagine how I used to type on that keyboard everyday. My fingers felt cramped when I tried to type, and I was making typos like crazy. I also tried browsing on my gnexus, and that felt incredibly small too. Again, I couldn't believe that I used to browse on that now small 4.6 in screen everyday. I've been spoiled by the note 2.

sent from my jelly bean flavored note 2
    02-23-2013 10:27 PM
    And I couldn't believe how small it was. It was hard to imagine how I used to type on that keyboard everyday. My fingers felt cramped when I tried to type, and I was making typos like crazy. I also tried browsing on my gnexus, and that felt incredibly small too. Again, I couldn't believe that I used to browse on that now small 4.6 in screen everyday. I've been spoiled by the note 2.

I just moved from the galaxy nexus to the note 2 a couple of days ago and I know exactly what you mean.

Sent from my VZW Note 2 using Android Central Forums
    02-23-2013 11:00 PM

This is why im hoping the next Nexus will be between 5-5.5"
    02-23-2013 11:23 PM
    This is why im hoping the next Nexus will be between 5-5.5"
    Somehow I doubt it, the last two have been 4.65-4.7".

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note II
    02-24-2013 12:23 AM
    I fired up my old Droid Incredible about a week ago ... WOW ... First of all, the ENTIRE phone fits inside the screen on my GN2 with room to spare on all sides. I did the typing test as well and man did that ever make me appreciate my GN2!! These days its kinda hard to believe that tiny little phone used to be the hottness. lol
    02-24-2013 11:14 AM
    I came across my old LG Dare the other day and lol'd at the size of it.
    Funny though, haven't touched it in over three years and it powered up. It still had some juice left.
    02-24-2013 06:15 PM