03-11-2013 08:39 PM
56 123
tools
    I've had customers hand me phones that aren't working and then tell me they took a toilet dip. Freaking disgusting. I lysol my hands right there and send them to a service center.
    DaRkL3AD3R likes this.
    02-27-2013 11:37 AM
    wash that bad boy and sell it!
    Attached Thumbnails Asurion does not want the Note 2 back after it was dropped in unflushed toilet(#2)-url.jpg  
    bp3dots likes this.
    02-27-2013 02:00 PM
    I've had customers hand me phones that aren't working and then tell me they took a toilet dip. Freaking disgusting. I lysol my hands right there and send them to a service center.
    at least there is no chance of this happening when you drop the Note 2 in a toilet:

Man drops phone into toilet, nearly loses hand | SoyaCincau

The Note 2 is big enough so that it can't be flushed down....
    02-27-2013 02:08 PM
    at least there is no chance of this happening when you drop the Note 2 in a toilet:

Man drops phone into toilet, nearly loses hand | SoyaCincau

The Note 2 is big enough so that it can't be flushed down....
    In the toilet is in the toilet. There is no reason to let somebody touch that without warning them. And I'm pretty sure if it goes into the hole/out of view, I'd never consider reaching in after it! That guy is nuts!
    02-27-2013 02:29 PM
    I always just throw my hand in there to grab it.. risk of infection and hepA is minimal unless obvious cut that's open anyway.. gross yes, but whatever lol
    02-27-2013 02:55 PM
    In the toilet is in the toilet. There is no reason to let somebody touch that without warning them. And I'm pretty sure if it goes into the hole/out of view, I'd never consider reaching in after it! That guy is nuts!
    I'm just saying that if the guy had a Note 2, he wouldn't have gotten his hand stuck!
    02-27-2013 02:55 PM
    They probably killed the esn so you can't use it on Verizon anymore but since it's sim unlocked you can use it on another network. ....Just root it and enable the apn editor

I would sray it down a couple times with lysol and use it. People are being way to dramatic

I would agree with you to a point. I don't want to use someone elses phone that fell in the toilet though. If it was mine I'd clean it up and move on but I would never drop it in a toilet so all is well.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    02-27-2013 03:27 PM
    feces is a hazardous material. I worked for Home Depot years ago and someone came in and used the bathroom, and pooped in the urinal. I know right? dang kids.. well Home Depot had to call HazMat to come in, in full body suits/masks to remove it.

So crazy!
    02-27-2013 04:02 PM
    I'm just saying that if the guy had a Note 2, he wouldn't have gotten his hand stuck!
    Aahhhh hahaha

Don't mind me, I'm slow today apparently.
    02-27-2013 04:11 PM
    A couple months ago my daughter hands me her iPhone and her OB Commuter case and says "Dad, can you help me put my case back on? It's too hard for me." I ask why she took the case off in the first place, knowing how hard it was to get the rubber back around the hard shell. When I ask her she immediately starts crying. (12 year old hormones starting to kick in). Now I ask what happened and she tells me it fell from her back pocket as she stood up from the toilet. This, as I am holding the phone and case in my hands. I ask if she cleaned it and she said she wiped it with a towel after she fished it out of the "water". Then I asked her what she did with the towel and she said she hung it back up. Kids!!!! I then proceed to clean the phone with a sanitizing wipe, wash the case in very hot soapy water and let it all dry. 24 hours later I turn on the phone and it works like a charm. We got lucky!

S**t happens, lol!
    The towel! **freaked out whisper voice** don't forget that towel!
    02-27-2013 04:14 PM
    There are people that I unfortunately know who don't wash their hands after taking a dump. Even though their phones may not have fallen in the toilet, I wouldn't want to use it either.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II
    02-27-2013 05:16 PM
    The towel! **freaked out whisper voice** don't forget that towel!
    Lol.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    02-27-2013 09:14 PM
    And people wonder why I don't buy off of eBay and Craigslist. :what:
    Spot on.

Jeez man I would be so pissed if someone did that to me. It's unbelievable how some people have no manners or etiquette at all.
    Eclipse2K and bp3dots like this.
    02-27-2013 10:25 PM
    I always hate that when I go to a public restroom and people get done and just walk right out of the bathroom without washing their hands.

Sent from my amazing HTC
    DaRkL3AD3R likes this.
    03-03-2013 04:49 PM
    I always hate that when I go to a public restroom and people get done and just walk right out of the bathroom without washing their hands.

Sent from my amazing HTC
    you're describing 76% of the male population, according to recent studies.
    03-03-2013 05:24 PM

Sent from my amazing HTC
    Listen my hands are still cleaner then touching those sinks.... lol jk

03-03-2013 05:34 PM

You'd be surprised
    03-04-2013 12:25 PM
    you're describing 76% of the male population, according to recent studies.
    Omg who does these studies? People admit they just walk out without washing up?

Sent from my amazing HTC
    03-06-2013 05:39 PM

You may be right though. That's why its advised to use a paper towel to turn the sink off and open the door as you leave.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II
    jvbaseball and Topgonzo like this.
    03-06-2013 07:35 PM
    You may be right though. That's why its advised to use a paper towel to turn the sink off and open the door as you leave.

I alway ALWAYS do that. We were at Friendly's once and my nephew(5 years old) noticed a guy didnt wash his hands and started yelling "that is the guy who didnt wash his hands after going to the bath room" in a packed resturaunt when we came out.......the guy looked so embarrassed.......it was great
    DaRkL3AD3R likes this.
    03-08-2013 10:39 PM

Absolutely, i have seen many people do this, even after taking a dump. Gross.

I also have a bottle of purell at my office and in the car. My office runs out of paper in the bathroom from time to time.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II
    03-09-2013 12:38 PM
    Thanks for the idea OP, I will definitely remember this if/when I need a replacement ........they've gotten enough money from me over the years.......thats how I see it anyway. They should have some kind of "phone forgiveness" like Allstate .....
    03-09-2013 12:45 PM
    What is it with girls and putting their phones in their back pockets? My daughter does the same thing.
    It's not just girls. Almost every adult woman I know I've seen post at least once on Facebook that they dropped their phone in the toilet. I never have heard of a guy doing the same thing.
    03-11-2013 12:47 AM
    feces is a hazardous material. I worked for Home Depot years ago and someone came in and used the bathroom, and pooped in the urinal. I know right? dang kids.. well Home Depot had to call HazMat to come in, in full body suits/masks to remove it.
    So crazy!
    There was a South Park episode about this. "Who took a dookie in the urinal?"
    03-11-2013 01:09 AM
    It's not just girls. Almost every adult woman I know I've seen post at least once on Facebook that they dropped their phone in the toilet. I never have heard of a guy doing the same thing.
    I still have to wonder why. I know that they don't make the front pockets very large on most womens clothing. If they have front pockets at all but still who wants to sit on a $700 cell phone?
    03-11-2013 10:49 AM
56 123