Asurion does not want the Note 2 back after it was dropped in unflushed toilet(#2)

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
This thread is why I only buy new phones online, and never take them out of my pocket in a bathroom.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR i

bp3dots

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
I've had customers hand me phones that aren't working and then tell me they took a toilet dip. Freaking disgusting. I lysol my hands right there and send them to a service center.

maryhalltworound

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site

bp3dots

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site

delco714

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I always just throw my hand in there to grab it.. risk of infection and hepA is minimal unless obvious cut that's open anyway.. gross yes, but whatever lol

maryhalltworound

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
In the toilet is in the toilet. There is no reason to let somebody touch that without warning them. And I'm pretty sure if it goes into the hole/out of view, I'd never consider reaching in after it! That guy is nuts!

I'm just saying that if the guy had a Note 2, he wouldn't have gotten his hand stuck! :D :D :D

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
They probably killed the esn so you can't use it on Verizon anymore but since it's sim unlocked you can use it on another network. ....Just root it and enable the apn editor

I would sray it down a couple times with lysol and use it. People are being way to dramatic

I would agree with you to a point. I don't want to use someone elses phone that fell in the toilet though. If it was mine I'd clean it up and move on but I would never drop it in a toilet so all is well.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
feces is a hazardous material. I worked for Home Depot years ago and someone came in and used the bathroom, and pooped in the urinal. I know right? dang kids.. well Home Depot had to call HazMat to come in, in full body suits/masks to remove it.

So crazy!

raino

Q&A Team
Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
A couple months ago my daughter hands me her iPhone and her OB Commuter case and says "Dad, can you help me put my case back on? It's too hard for me." I ask why she took the case off in the first place, knowing how hard it was to get the rubber back around the hard shell. When I ask her she immediately starts crying. (12 year old hormones starting to kick in). Now I ask what happened and she tells me it fell from her back pocket as she stood up from the toilet. This, as I am holding the phone and case in my hands. I ask if she cleaned it and she said she wiped it with a towel after she fished it out of the "water". Then I asked her what she did with the towel and she said she hung it back up. Kids!!!! I then proceed to clean the phone with a sanitizing wipe, wash the case in very hot soapy water and let it all dry. 24 hours later I turn on the phone and it works like a charm. We got lucky!

S**t happens, lol!

The towel! **freaked out whisper voice** don't forget that towel!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
There are people that I unfortunately know who don't wash their hands after taking a dump. Even though their phones may not have fallen in the toilet, I wouldn't want to use it either.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
And people wonder why I don't buy off of eBay and Craigslist. :what:

Spot on.

I've had customers hand me phones that aren't working and then tell me they took a toilet dip. Freaking disgusting. I lysol my hands right there and send them to a service center.

Jeez man I would be so pissed if someone did that to me. It's unbelievable how some people have no manners or etiquette at all.

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I always hate that when I go to a public restroom and people get done and just walk right out of the bathroom without washing their hands.

Sent from my amazing HTC

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad