I don't know about you guys but for the last couple of months I have been switching from the standard Touchwiz Launcher and a third party one like Apex or Nova back and forth. One day it's Touchwiz and the next I'm using Apex. I can never seem to settle on one or the other and I'm wondering if I'm the only one who has this dilemma.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    02-25-2013 08:36 PM
    I went with Nova on my GS3 and within about a week after I got my N2. Every now and then I will switch back to TW, but within a couple hours I switch back to Nova. I just like the features too much, but I wish some of the widgets from TW would work in Nova.

FYI - it is my understanding that widgets that are set up in a launcher are using resources like battery and data, even if you aren't using the launcher. I learned this with my GS3. If this is not correct I apologize, but I did notice a battery improvement when I deleted all of the active widgets from TW after moving to Nova.
    vonschlieffen likes this.
    02-25-2013 09:04 PM
    I've used nova prime exclusively since my nexus, even when I had the S3, DNA, and note 2. To me the customization was it, I felt it was a complete waste Imo to only have four icons on that big of a screen and the swype actions are great. But many people love touchwiz but if I couldn't put my item launcher on this phone I would have second thoughts bc touchwiz is too cartoonish for me.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    02-25-2013 09:42 PM