Note 2: What is the best screen protector?

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I have a otterbox defender case but don't like the build in screen protector. Which is the best one? I have looked zagg but have heard that a temperd glass is better.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Last edited by a moderator:

mgloss

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: What is the best screen protector?

I use zagg on my galaxy s 3. I even use the HD version which is a little bit thicker. Looks awesome!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

diabloking

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

I have a otterbox defender case but don't like the build in screen protector. Which is the best one? I have looked zagg but have heard that a temperd glass is better.

I had the Zagg on my Note 2 only because it was the only kind best buy had. I wouldn't recommend it if you use the S-Pen a lot it leaves marks that wont go away.. I picked up a pack of 3 iSmooth protectors off Amazon for $10 and are a lot better.

ddavis1408

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site

Not happy with the hd protector because like said before it leaves marks where you used the s pen. Gonna try the smug proof one

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

SGP.

I've only used (and love) the ultra crystal, but I'm sure the others are great as well.

z71kris

What does that do?
Apr 19, 2011
Visit site

another zagg, and more marks from the spen...other than that I love it.

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for the info.

Anyone out there using a tempered glass screen protector?

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

Dont know if they are the best, but im using these.

yjavenaz.jpg

sent from viper's note 2 using tapatalk

Jbairdjr

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site

I was using a Zagg and it got removed (by daughter by accident) and went to the stock Verizon ones shown above. I actually like the Verizon screen protectors better.

iceman64

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site

Spigen makes the best screen protector for phones, I used them on my galaxy s3 and now on my note 2. The best one for the note 2 would be the Ultra Oleopobic, the ultra crystal
is clear but lot of people said it picks up a lot of finger prints. The funny thing when I put on the Ultra Oleopobic it picks up a lot of finger prints, but after a day or two of wiping my screen.
The finger prints does not show up as much anymore.

Galaxy Note 2 Screen Protector Steinheil - GALAXY NOTE 2 CASES - Samsung - Cell Phones | SPIGEN SGP

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

http://mimeusa.com/product/ghost-glass-screen-protector-for-note-2/ I will be sporting one of these babies either Monday or Tuesday. Read some reviews and watched video on YouTube and by all accounts I am willing to bet this is the best screen protector out there. How can it not be? It's tempered glass.. I will definitely give a first hand review asap.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

lphr0z3nl

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

I'm using BodyGuardz pure which is tempered glass. Works well and s pen has no issues. Better then any screen protector I've had before and I use to have zagg. It's a little thick but with a case u shouldn't notice that it. I use the otterbox commuter case with it.

cgc2

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site

Using ishield.. Hard to beat for those not looking for the added thickness of tempered glass. Price is awesome too

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

thats the ones i got with my bundle pack. can't wait till FedEx delivers my phone :cool:

Don't use the SPen with these. I'm not sure about Spigen but my iSmooth seem more resistant to scratches from the SPen as I have none yet. The Verizon protectors, all of them, scratched on initial contact of the SPEn.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith