Anyone else having a problem with commenting on the Facebook app? Every time someone comments on a post I make, I can't comment back on it. It gives me an error. I can comment on other people's posts just fine, it's only one ones that I make. Anyone else have this issue?
    03-01-2013 11:27 AM
    No I haven't had that problem. Have you tried to uninstalll and reinstall the app? Or try turning your phone off and back on?

Sent from my VZW Note 2 using Android Central Forums
    03-01-2013 11:33 AM
    I just re-installed the app and that didn't work, nor does rebooting the phone (I've done that multiple times over the last few weeks for various reasons). I'm kind of at a loss...I've never had this problem on my iPhone, nor past Android devices, nor on my Nexus 7 (although I've not been using my Nexus for much lately haha).
    03-01-2013 11:41 AM
    Hmm.. I'm not sure what to tell you.

Sent from my VZW Note 2 using Android Central Forums
    03-01-2013 08:46 PM
    Are you using the FB app? Try FB mobile via your browser. I keep FB mobile as a shortcut because the official FB app is too flaky. They are releasing a completely redesigned app and UI soon. Or so the rumor goes...

What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
    via Gnex
    03-01-2013 09:41 PM
    I just re-installed the app and that didn't work, nor does rebooting the phone (I've done that multiple times over the last few weeks for various reasons). I'm kind of at a loss...I've never had this problem on my iPhone, nor past Android devices, nor on my Nexus 7 (although I've not been using my Nexus for much lately haha).
    I dont think its your phone I think it sounds like it is more of an issue with the app than with your phone.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    03-01-2013 10:50 PM
    The latest update to the Facebook app makes it all but lock up your phone. I had updated my two phones (HTC DNA, HTC EVO 3D) as well as my wife's phone (Samsung Galaxy S III). I found that just uninstalling the update, the Facebook app went back to its usual lousy performance. All that money and you would think Facebook would be able to afford someone to put together a decent app for Android, I'm thinking that whoever put the app together must have an iPhone because we're always hearing how good Facebook works on the iPhone.

Frank

Sent from my Jelly Bean flavored HTC DROID DNA
    03-01-2013 11:32 PM
    Yea I've literally tried everything . I know android dev for the app is not as important as the iPhone dev, as the app on my old 4 and my wife's 4s is perfect almost. I'm still waiting on pull to refresh to hit the thing. Other apps have it, but not FB? Crazy....
    03-03-2013 07:29 PM
    I'm thinking that whoever put the app together must have an iPhone because we're always hearing how good Facebook works on the iPhone.

Frank

Sent from my Jelly Bean flavored HTC DROID DNA
    It took a while for that one to work too.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    03-03-2013 08:28 PM
    When having issues with the FB app, it's ALWAYS the app. FB has terrible programming for android, always has, probably always will. That's why when you have a well working version, keep it, don't update

sent from Galaxy Note 2
    gnr_2 likes this.
    03-04-2013 10:29 AM