will any flash player work?

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
i want to listen to something that says i need adobe but adobe isnt compatible with the note 2. can i download any flash player and will it work?

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
i want to listen to something that says i need adobe but adobe isnt compatible with the note 2. can i download any flash player and will it work?

Nothing after Android 4.0 is supported by Adobe. You need to download Boat browser and install the latest version of Adobe Flash. STAY AWAY from other "flash" plugins. Only trust Adobe.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site

If you use Boat browser... make sure you enable plugins under page contents of browser settings.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I would recommend downloading it directly from Adobe. Just get the one with the highest revision number, that is the latest. Firefox works fine for me. I mainly use it for amazon instant video. Make sure to select the desktop site from whatever browser you are using. Note that not all browsers support flash.

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18