Defective home button

Huggie87

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I think i have a defective home button and my pbone is less then 2 weeks old my question is if i take it back to best buy would they give me a new one or do i have to go thur Verizon

Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Huggie87

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes when i push the home button to bring up recent apps it does nothing or itll show them for a quick second and the only way i good get it to work again was restarting the phone and that would work for about a day then i did a factory reset and that didnt help either

universeand

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I think i have a defective home button and my pbone is less then 2 weeks old my question is if i take it back to best buy would they give me a new one or do i have to go thur Verizon

I would try through bb first.

On a Note 2 blast.

Josphe72

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Ok. Are you long pressing the home button? As in holding it down until that menu comes up but then that menu disappears? If so it might not be the button but something else.
Mine was quirky after a couple of weeks but I pulled the battery and it worked as expected.

maryhalltworound

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site

Thanks

go back to Best Buy and get a new one.... if you wait until the Best Buy return period ends, you'll have to deal with Verizon. (and possibly accepting a refurbished certified used one as replacement)

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
30 days return or exchange policy for best buy , since you bought it 2 weeks ago. Note that purchases after 3/2 has a 15 day return policy.

For future reference, Costco wireless has the best return and exchange policy at 90 days. Though I only paid $37 for my note 2, so can't complain.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae