I have notes written on just about all of my calendar months and they seem to remain just fine until it's the current month.... as an example.. I made several different written notes/changes to my March calendar during Feb.....I had no issues with the Mar entries but couldn't see the Feb ones. Now that it's Mar my calendar has gone wonky again and I don't see any of my written notes for Mar even though I know they should be there (and yes.... viewing/editing written notes is enabled). What in the world am I doing wrong?
    03-07-2013 08:24 AM
    I think I remember something about the written notes are only viewable in edit mode but only in portrait-month view.

-bob
    03-07-2013 07:29 PM
    I think I remember something about the written notes are only viewable in edit mode but only in portrait-month view.

-bob
    I can actually see the written notes but they are either in the wrong place (on the wrong month) or... for the current month usually... they just seem to delete themselves. Last month my Feb calendar was missing all of my written notes... then when they returned it was my March notes listed... NOT Feb. My March notes were fine last month but on the 4th all my written notes 'disappeared' and then... when they returned... it was my April notes listed on my March calendar. I had to erase all the written notes on Mar then rewrite them. It's driving me nuts!
    03-08-2013 04:50 AM
    Hmmm, not sure. You could try and clear the data in the calender. I have not done it before so I don't know what the results would be....

-bob

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    03-08-2013 07:41 PM
    Hmmm, not sure. You could try and clear the data in the calender. I have not done it before so I don't know what the results would be....

-bob

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    Oh that will suck... but if it works... I guess it's worth it.
    03-09-2013 01:01 PM
    Same thing is happening to me..calendar notes sometimes don't show when I'm in editing mode. Frustrating. Anyone figure out a solution?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    04-30-2013 11:08 PM
    I'm having issues with my calendar as well. When I add an event directly to the stock calendar app on my phone it says "Event created", but nothing shows up. The only way I can add something is to go to my computer and add it to Outlook. This was not a problem several months ago. Is anyone else experiencing this too?
    05-31-2013 05:46 PM