Note 2 always says" time zone changed"

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Is there a reason? It is set to automatic time zone changes but this happens in the same time zone. I'm in the middle of Iowa there are no close time zone changes.

Anyone else have this issue. For now I just turned automatic time zone off and set it to central.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I live in Omaha and travel to central Iowa all the time. I have never seen that problem. Maybe a dumb question but have you tried a power cycle.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

tigher

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Do you have Latitude enabled? Latitude had my home address in Florida even though I live in Nebraska (same street name, just in Florida). I went and cleared the "my places" cache in latitude and reset my home address and that seems to be working. It only supposedly switched time zones on me when I was home (but the actual time zone/time never switched, my phone just kept saying "time zone changed".) Don't know if this helps you or not, maybe you have solved the issue by now.

Larry_ThaGr81

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Yes I have this same problem, but I disabled the automatic time zone and the problem has went away. Definitely not normal, considering I'm no where near a location where the time zone should change.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood