so i read last night that i could upload my music from itunes to google music so that i could listen to all my music on my phone. i downloaded the music manager,and it only uploaded 17 songs, all of which were from the queen cd i imported. none of the other music in my cloud uploaded. any ideas why this may be happening?
    03-09-2013 07:06 PM
    Do you have all the songs on your computer or in itunes? If they're on your computer are they MP3 or MP4? I believe the music has to be on your computer and in an acceptable format(mp3, aac, etc)
    03-09-2013 07:39 PM
    Do you have all the songs on your computer or in itunes? If they're on your computer are they MP3 or MP4? I believe the music has to be on your computer and in an acceptable format(mp3, aac, etc)
    I guess that's why. They are not on my computer. Guess I'll see if I can download them from iTunes to computer

sent from viper's note 2 using tapatalk
    03-09-2013 07:58 PM
    hi is there a way to put the songs together from the same album. for example i uploaded songs on music player and google music and some of the albums i have that are mixtapes are seperated by each individual artist instead of having them all under same album. is there a way to combine them all together?

- - - Updated - - -

hi is there a way to put the songs together from the same album. for example i uploaded songs on music player and google music and some of the albums i have that are mixtapes are seperated by each individual artist instead of having them all under same album. is there a way to combine them all together?
    04-07-2013 02:46 PM
    I am very dissatisfied with Google Music. I have the same music stuff on my phone that is uploaded to Google Music. Many albums (not all) show up twice in my music listing. And when I choose to only stream over Wifi, it can only find 5 songs on my phone (the stock music app can find all my music). I think I'm going to look for a new music player app.
    04-08-2013 12:02 PM
    Well I thought I could get used to Google censoring my music but this is getting ridiculous. Does anyone know if samsung has any software program that I can download to my computer so I can sync my music to my phone like HTC has with HTC sync?

Sent from my VZW Note 2 using Android Central Forums
    04-08-2013 12:14 PM
    Well I thought I could get used to Google censoring my music but this is getting ridiculous. Does anyone know if samsung has any software program that I can download to my computer so I can sync my music to my phone like HTC has with HTC sync?

Looks like I found samsung Kies. That looks to be my best bet.

04-08-2013 12:41 PM

What does Google do to censor your music? I have 7,812 songs on my PC and guest what? I have 7,812 songs available on my phone. I see no censoring at all. Maybe you have copy protected music bought in the iTunes store? If so, you can't blame Google, that was your choice.
    04-08-2013 02:59 PM
    What does Google do to censor your music? I have 7,812 songs on my PC and guest what? I have 7,812 songs available on my phone. I see no censoring at all. Maybe you have copy protected music bought in the iTunes store? If so, you can't blame Google, that was your choice.
    Actually, the music that I downloaded through iTunes can't be played through Google Music. It's well documented that Google has something wrong with Google Music where it is censoring practically all of the explicit music and replacing it with the clean versions of the songs. There are also some vice versa instances as well where the clean versions are being replaced by the explicit versions. To tell you the truth, I can't remember the last time I got a song from iTunes. Oh, and I found out the hard way that Samsung Kies isn't compatible with the Verizon Note 2. Anyone have any workarounds?
    04-08-2013 08:57 PM
    That's not accurate at all. Google doesn't replace your music with anything. Especially a clean version. My NWA collection is completely intact with all the F bombs I love to hear. I think the problem you have is believing everything you read on the Internet is true.
    04-08-2013 10:45 PM
    That's not accurate at all. Google doesn't replace your music with anything. Especially a clean version. My NWA collection is completely intact with all the F bombs I love to hear. I think the problem you have is believing everything you read on the Internet is true.
    So when this story first broke out late last year was all blown out of proportion? I guess I'm the only one in this forum that is going through this. Sorry for bothering everyone with my problem.

04-08-2013 11:02 PM
    I am very dissatisfied with Google Music. I have the same music stuff on my phone that is uploaded to Google Music. Many albums (not all) show up twice in my music listing. And when I choose to only stream over Wifi, it can only find 5 songs on my phone (the stock music app can find all my music). I think I'm going to look for a new music player app.
    I think I used the Google player once and immediately switched to the Amazon mp3 player. I've read that rocket player combined with iSyncer will bring your iTunes library over to your phone and give you the closest iOS experience. Never tried it since I use my iPod. Just have a few things on my phone if I need something to listen to.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
    04-08-2013 11:42 PM