So I had to fix the door on my truck this weekend. The wife is always interested in working on cars so we headed out to work on it. Realizing what time it was she said hey lets listen to the gtown/syracuse bball game. Fearful that I might get electrocuted she said lets listen on our phones, we both have note 2's. She had just restored hers so she grabbed mine and turned the game on. I asked her to hand me something that was in the seat beside her so she put my phone up on the dash and leaned over. Down went the phone... slid off the dash onto my running board and smack down face first on the ground!!! I was so scared picking it up but my worst fears were realized and before I could even look up at her she was on the phone with Asurion. The lady she talked to was very helpful and asked her if I wanted the same one or the white or I could get an S3. My wife kept saying are you sure you don't want an S3??? I was like why would I want an S3 when I have a Note 2??? She said I feel so bad and thought you might want the new phone, yes she thought they were saying S4! LOL I was like its not out yet. LOL. Well, $100 later I have another Note 2 on the way and I got my door fixed!
    Attached Thumbnails Fallen soldier...-resampled952013-03-129509-55-5795917.jpg  
    03-12-2013 12:02 PM
    Owwww. I think I'd either go into a comatose state or just pure rage lol my Note 2 is my baby and to see it destroyed like that would be ahhh bad.

Here's hoping your insurance replace is brand new, not certified like new. Good luck bud.
    03-12-2013 06:26 PM
    Thanks! They said it would take 3-5 days because they didn't have any in stock so I don't know what that means...
    03-13-2013 08:10 AM
    Otterbox Defender.... (assuming you don't mind the bulk)

Left it on the roof of my car... it fell off while I doing almost 20mph. Just as I was going over a neighborhood speed bump, I saw it bounce off the trunk lid and thought "sh*t.... not again" I immediately stopped and picked it up from the gravel road. Not a scratch and everything worked, with the exception of the screen protector which got several scratches. The Otterbox Defender case saved it. I popped off the screen protector and put on a dry-apply one. Still in perfect shape as of today. (this happened back in February)

By the way... What was the Asurion rep smoking? Who in their right mind would accept the S3 as a replacement for the Note 2?
    03-13-2013 12:53 PM