How to get pictures from SD Card to Computer

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
This is provably ridiculous and I can't believe that I can't figure it out but how do I get pictures that I've saved to my SD card from the Note 2 to my computer?

When I plug my phone into the computer I get MTP as an option and nothing happens. I'm used to being able to just mount the phone as a USB mass storage device but it seems like that's no longer an option.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
mtp is pretty much the same as USB mass storage.
You should be able to use windows explorer and drag and drop.
You could also transfer files via WiFi.

ClaudiaP

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I spent a good deal of the day today doing just that, I ended up using Kleis Air and it worked wonderfully. I'm not at the desktop computer I used to find out how to do it so I can't just give you links, but I went to the Samsung site and searched the FAQs and found a video that showed me how to use it. Basically you have to start Kleis Air on the phone when you are sitting at a wifi connected computer and on the computer browser type in the url the app gives you, then type in the pin the app gives you and then you are able to upload and download files.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
This is provably ridiculous and I can't believe that I can't figure it out but how do I get pictures that I've saved to my SD card from the Note 2 to my computer?

When I plug my phone into the computer I get MTP as an option and nothing happens. I'm used to being able to just mount the phone as a USB mass storage device but it seems like that's no longer an option.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Save yourself a lot of grief and download Dropbox to your computer and phone. You can set up camera upload so that every time you are on wifi your new pictures will upload to your Dropbox camera upload folder. It happens seamlessly. You will now have the photos on your computer, in the cloud as a backup and on your phone. I also believe DB gives you more free storage when you upload your photos using this method. They increased me from 2GB to 5GB just for uploading photos.

k9cop

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Save yourself a lot of grief and download Dropbox to your computer and phone. You can set up camera upload so that every time you are on wifi your new pictures will upload to your Dropbox camera upload folder. It happens seamlessly. You will now have the photos on your computer, in the cloud as a backup and on your phone. I also believe DB gives you more free storage when you upload your photos using this method. They increased me from 2GB to 5GB just for uploading photos.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^second what he said. Dropbox is amazing.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^second what he said. Dropbox is amazing.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Child birth is amazing, airplanes and spaceflight are amazing, some of the tech used in the military is amazing.
Dropbox is a place to store files.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski