White Or Titanium Gray?

BBKrzy

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
I finally grew brains and ditched my iPhone 5 and am destined to get the Note II but i'm having a color dilemma =/ I know it's all preference but they both look so good and can't choose!! I only have about a week to decide.. :-\

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
i went with the white one, and love it. i bought the otterbox defender case at the same time i got my phone, and the hard plastic is white, so it just looks amazing, even in the case.

its a personal choice of course.. but my mom has the gray one and she wished she had got the white one went i went to her house and showed her

ferndog75

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I have the Titanium Gray, cause the White would eventually get scuffed up and it would really show.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

potatolover1102

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I went with the gray one and prefer it and really like the color. I had the white s3 and prefer the gray. Its different and doesnt stand out as much as the white

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I got the silver for $37. It would have cost a lot more to get the white. Had roles been reversed, I would have gotten white.

GadgetgirL76

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
I like the white because it matches my car, my watch and my iPad mini.
However, the titanium gray has a more uniform look. Decisions....decisions.

sent from my white AT&T GN2

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I wanted titanium but could not find one at the time of purchase. The white has grown on me. Looks good with the black case and the green Lloyd case from Android Central. First white phone for me. The phone is so good I don't really care to be honest.

Sent from my Really Big Phone

ErndoggyDogg

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Titanium for me, had a white S3 and ended up putting a black case on it. White looks good but gets old fast. Black, Grey, Titanium is timeless.

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Titanium.

White is so played out

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the galaxy S III unfortunately on T-Mobile

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I have the Titanium Gray, cause the White would eventually get scuffed up and it would really show.

I have a white Samsung Player 5 which I carried everywhere for a couple years. It looks like any Samsung Galaxy device and uses the same materials. It looks new still. But my vote is for grey. It's just better looking to me.

BBKrzy

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Ahhh ur lucky. I cant wait to get mine. But the past 3 phones i have had they have all been white. So i am second guessing this time. The Titanium just seems more appealing to me.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I have always had grey or black phones. I chose the white and love it. I have all colors of the flip case and makes it really nice.
I love the crisp look. Its a personal choice and whatever color you choose, you will LOVE your Note2. Enjoy it and all it does.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Here's what you do. Get the white one. Then get all the Cruzerlite TPU cases. Then your phone can be any color you like, and you can change it whenever you like.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11