04-03-2013 08:08 AM
61 123
tools
    I have to deal with rude ppl all the time. I don't understand why they think they have to treat be or anyone rudely. I will get an attitude and have actually told a customer to take it down a notch. I am a manager and won't allow me or my staff to be treated rudely.
    if customers could walk in our shoes for a day maybe they would behave differently.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2
    I have always found that being polite but firm is best for me. Also, keep up with the rules of the store. I was at best buy one time, they insisted that they could not price match because of policy. I politely asked to see the policy (I know the policy since I read it online). They weren't able to print me a copy. I asked to see it online, they couldn't show it to me either but did let me pm, before their policy changed

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II
    03-28-2013 11:38 AM
    Am I able to use an upgrade for my line at Best Buy to get the Note II and then put my iPhone 4S back on my line and use the Note II as a PDA without being dinged with a secondary ETF?
    03-28-2013 08:57 PM
    Am I able to use an upgrade for my line at Best Buy to get the Note II and then put my iPhone 4S back on my line and use the Note II as a PDA without being dinged with a secondary ETF?
    Yes

JoJoCal19 likes this.
    03-28-2013 09:08 PM
    Totally worth the $300 in my opinion.
    03-29-2013 05:53 AM
    It just sucks that bb no longer matches contract phones. That's only reason I renewed there. Only way I'll use bb again is if they have the best price which lately they have but Amazon has been beating them once in a while. Maybe they'll bring the policy back once they start losing customers again.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2
    03-29-2013 06:42 AM
    It is worth every penny I got mine from Best Buy for $199.99 with an upgrade on Verizon. I got lucky and found the sale was about to end the next day!
    03-29-2013 11:57 AM
    It just sucks that bb no longer matches contract phones. That's only reason I renewed there. Only way I'll use bb again is if they have the best price which lately they have but Amazon has been beating them once in a while. Maybe they'll bring the policy back once they start losing customers again.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2
    BB prices are usually cheaper. Most of the time, amazon has a secondary etf, you can't do alternate upgrades or wiggle around with accounts, or have someone to transfer your information and get you set up. Don't sleep on the benefit of having someone help you every step of the way. Most consumers value that, amazon's prices also seem to affect a certain aspect, and what I mean by this is that some of their specials are for "new lines" and the upgrade price is different. I still price match in my store, but in a way that is not detrimental to my business. Either way, I think it was a good move.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    03-29-2013 11:50 PM
    Just saw note 2 at Costco this weekend.

It's around $220 before taxes. Verizon is the carrier.

Swyped from Samsung galaxy note 2 (Verizon), titanium color
    04-03-2013 02:33 AM
    After using the device for some time I can say with a %100 certainty this device is worth $300 and then some. Hands down the most fluid, Speedy, Enjoyable, crash free, Lag free, just all around problem free Android experience I have ever had on a device. I've gone from Droid X>Fascinate>Galaxy s2>Galaxy S3>Droid DNA>NOTE 2. I had the DNA for like a week because it was cheaper and I was enticed by the 1080p display. It was a great phone but even with the S4 pro (which I didn't really see a difference. N2 actually feels faster) the DNA could not hold a candle to this device. The screen was beautiful but then again so is the display on the Note 2. i would say just as good to be honest. Every day I had with the DNA all I could think about was my regret not grabbing this huge beautiful BEAST.

All that aside I got bought mine for $200 from HH Kregg after returning the DNA. Verizon seems to be the only one charging that price still. I bought my Droid X from VZW when first signing with them. I was pissed when I walked out of the VZW store and into WalMart; where I saw the exact same phone I just bought offered on the exact same plan for $100 cheaper. It was then I realized VZW is a COMPLETE RIP OFF!!
    04-03-2013 06:02 AM
    After using the device for some time I can say with a %100 certainty this device is worth $300 and then some. Hands down the most fluid, Speedy, Enjoyable, crash free, Lag free, just all around problem free Android experience I have ever had on a device. I've gone from Droid X>Fascinate>Galaxy s2>Galaxy S3>Droid DNA>NOTE 2. I had the DNA for like a week because it was cheaper and I was enticed by the 1080p display. It was a great phone but even with the S4 pro (which I didn't really see a difference. N2 actually feels faster) the DNA could not hold a candle to this device. The screen was beautiful but then again so is the display on the Note 2. i would say just as good to be honest. Every day I had with the DNA all I could think about was my regret not grabbing this huge beautiful BEAST.

All that aside I got bought mine for $200 from HH Kregg after returning the DNA. Verizon seems to be the only one charging that price still. I bought my Droid X from VZW when first signing with them. I was pissed when I walked out of the VZW store and into WalMart; where I saw the exact same phone I just bought offered on the exact same plan for $100 cheaper. It was then I realized VZW is a COMPLETE RIP OFF!!
    Verizon price is usually more expensive than 3rd party. I got my note 2 for $37, if I bought directly from Verizon, or would have been $300. A few years ago, I got Verizons first HD smartphone for $50 within 2 weeks of release. Directly from Verizon would have been $300.

04-03-2013 07:51 AM
    I paid 650. Worth every penny
    04-03-2013 08:08 AM
61 123