Worth $300.00?

BBKrzy

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
I was going to order thru a 3rd party website until i found out there are fees that come with this. If you change your plan or port a number after activation. My only other option is to order thru verizon and that's 300.00. Is it really worth it? I have never spent 300 dollars on a phone and want it to really be worth it if im going to do so.

SuperMarioVT

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
yes totally worth it.. but first go to a store and play with it and see if you like it.. in the end only you can say whether it's worth for you or not.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

universeand

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I was going to order thru a 3rd party website until i found out there are fees that come with this. If you change your plan or port a number after activation. My only other option is to order thru verizon and that's 300.00. Is it really worth it?

Yeppers.

Ridin' a Note 2 blast

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Though I do not personally own a note 2, I have used one... And I plan on getting one. It's absolutely worth every penny. Amazing device.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Android Central Forums

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I bought the note 2 for $37 from best buy with price match. While my situation is rare, one others who have gotten it for $50. No restrictions above buying directly from Verizon either. Best buy didn't price match anymore though. Point being, if cost is an issue, wait for a deal.

I know that at least best buy and Costco do not have the secondary etf
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
i got mine from sams club for 98 about a month ago. as of last friday they still had it for 98.

Yes, but the op is probably going to do something that would trigger the secondary $400 etf.

epicness4G

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Best buy has it for 199.99. Order online or at a store. Whichever you prefer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I've done this at Best Buy plenty of times because they don't charge it. (example: buying Note 2 for $9, deactivate it and put a dumbphone on the line)

However, are you sure about Costco?

Yes, I bought my Rezound for $50 around the time it came out on one of my dumb phone lines, then immediately pushed it to my line, then putting the dumb phone back to the line used for the upgrade. Costco is nice because of the 90 day return period, i took advantage of it twice. Note that your contract is locked after 14 days regardless of where you bought it.

Usually, those that have the secondary etf are cheaper than those that don't.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I traded my s3 straight up and got lucky. If I had to buy it out right I would gladly pay 700. This phone is nothing short of mind blowing.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
bestbuy is one of the best places to buy from next to vzw...

sent from my galaxy note 2

Best buy currently has a 15 day return policy (longer for silver members). Costco is imo the best due to the 90 day return policy.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I paid the money for it on upgrade with corporate Verizon. Love LOVE this device
worth every dime!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

epicness4G

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Best buy currently has a 15 day return policy (longer for silver members). Costco is imo the best due to the 90 day return policy.

You're wrong. Best buy policy is 14 days to return. 15 days to exchange and longer for premier reward zone members. Costco is 90 day exchange policy. ALL resellers have to abide by the carriers terms and conditions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2