Has anyone tried the GO Next launcher? Good lord it's pretty

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
There is so much eye candy there it's scary. I think it's a bit of a battery hog though. But it's nice, seems to run without a hitch on the N2, and it's really pretty. There is a definite learning curve associated with it though. It doesn't do things the way you would expect. And the widgets I have on board just don't look right with it. GO has a very few widgets that are intended to go with the launcher, but they really need more and they need to make them look more like they belong on this launcher. Plus the way they create folders is a little clunky. The folders don't really match either. I hope they fix all that, because I'm really liking the Next.

dopeydog

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
i bought it 2 days ago and so far i am lovin it, have ran through all of the free thems, figured i payed enough for the launcher i'm gonna use the free themes. have not had any glitch and batt life seems to be doing ok. some of the icon packs are a little shy but switching groups (games/tools/social) with different style of icons seems to be pretty sweet anyhow.

enjoy..

dopeydog

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
i do have one question though, on google play it show a kool looking clock on some of there screenshots and i have not been able to find it in any of the themes, if someone could steer me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

it is like a 3 overlapped circle/gear look with time/date/weather all in one.

thanks Rich

bpeter

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I think it's called One More Clock. I have been using the Next launcher for about a month and ever since they fixed the glitch where I had to redefine the launcher each time I booted, works and looks great. No doubt there's a learning curve but for me it was worth the price to have a launcher so customizable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC