Voicemail Not Working?

SpikeJones

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I've pursued various forums, both on AC, and many others, but could not find any solution to my problem.

I've had my Note II since December, but never realized that I had a problem until last week. Whenever people call me, and I miss their call, they get an automated message saying, "we could not complete your call please try again." They are unable to leave a voice message.

When I looked online, it seemed to be something caused by google voice, an application I do not have. I did have it on my thunderbolt for less than ten minutes, but uninstalled it, and my voicemail on my thunderbolt worked fine after that. When I got my Note II, I never installed google voice. I'm assuming that people were unable to leave voice messages ever since I got my new phone, but was only just told about this.

This happens both when dialing my 7 digit number, as well as my 10 digit number.

I am able to call my voicemail from my own phone by dialing *86 or holding 1, and I am able to check my empty mailbox and even change by greeting, but nobody ever gets to hear it or leave messages.

Is there a way I can reset my voice mail box so that people will finally be able to leave messages?

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
If you were previously using Google Voice for voicemail then your line is still setup for it. If you choose not to use Google voice for voicemail, login to your Google Voice account on a PC and choose to deactivate Google Voice. It will walk you through the steps to push your VM back to Verizon.

***You should also be able to call Verizon support about this as this is not a phone problem but a voicemail problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital