was there a secret update last night?

bulldogmoe7

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
woke up this am took phone off charger got to work and clocked into work via phone and things looked different.
my normal home screen had the clock but no apps on it. then found another page with my apps but no clock.
found out another page has been added.i run about 5 pages, now i have 6
also had a missed call when i was away from the phone and i turned it on (woke up) and there is a banner on top showing me the call that was missed.
missed call from, ignore, call back, add to contacts and add to blacklist.
i have never seen that before.
still running 4.1.1
any ideas?

drew_p

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
If you could attach a screen shot that would be great. I'm curious to see what exactly you're taking about.

no I'm not happy to see you, it's just a Note 2 in my pocket

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
This^

Plus, are you running a custom rom or a 3rd party launcher? Or is your phone all stock with touch wiz launcher?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Robk812

May 13, 2012
Visit site
woke up this am took phone off charger got to work and clocked into work via phone and things looked different.
my normal home screen had the clock but no apps on it. then found another page with my apps but no clock.
found out another page has been added.i run about 5 pages, now i have 6
also had a missed call when i was away from the phone and i turned it on (woke up) and there is a banner on top showing me the call that was missed.
missed call from, ignore, call back, add to contacts and add to blacklist.
i have never seen that before.
still running 4.1.1
any ideas?

I had this exact same issue and had no idea why this was happening. Do you happen to have Advance Mobile Care installed? I did not realize but this app incorporates a call blocking blacklist as one of its features and this is actually what was causing it to happen on my phone. I originally thought it was some kind of Android OS update since I had no idea Advanced Mobile Care incorporated this. I really like the app anyways and this is just one more cool feature I didn't know about. Hope this helps.

bulldogmoe7

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I had this exact same issue and had no idea why this was happening. Do you happen to have Advance Mobile Care installed? I did not realize but this app incorporates a call blocking blacklist as one of its features and this is actually what was causing it to happen on my phone. I originally thought it was some kind of Android OS update since I had no idea Advanced Mobile Care incorporated this. I really like the app anyways and this is just one more cool feature I didn't know about. Hope this helps.

BINGO!!! i bet thats it. thanks. i do have it. just never noticed it and come to think of it i think they just did an update

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown