04-11-2013 05:24 PM
33 12
tools
    Granted one isn't released yet, but assuming the S IV is released in April, would you still get the Note 2?

I know the screen is slightly larger, but does it have any other advantages for someone that would want to get something as future proof as possible?
    04-02-2013 09:02 AM
    Granted one isn't released yet, but assuming the S IV is released in April, would you still get the Note 2?

I know the screen is slightly larger, but does it have any other advantages for someone that would want to get something as future proof as possible?
    I love my Note 2, but I will upgrade to the S4 as soon as it comes out. The S4's screen is smaller, but has 1920x1080 resolution, which I need for the stuff that I use.
    04-02-2013 09:22 AM
    I decided not to wait for the S4 and picked up the Note 2 about 10 days ago. I liked the big screen, and I don't see the S4 offering anything that substantial in the way of an improvement. Some differences will be leveled out by software update, and what remains just won't have a significant enough impact on me. (E.g., the IR blaster ... meh.)
    04-02-2013 09:28 AM
    I have not really looked at the specs on the S4, but if I didn't already have the Note 2, I would still get the Note 2! I love the S pen and the battery is amazing! I came from a Thunderbolt! My husband is still on the Tbolt and he needs to get a new phone, but doesn't really use the phone to its fullest as I do. So I was thinking more the current S3 for him just because I think the Note 2 would feel to big to him, but he really needs the amazing battery life the GN2 provides and Jelly Bean is very smooth!

Margie
    Sent from my Galaxy Note 2
    04-02-2013 09:34 AM
    I just got the note -... Can get the submit decided to keep my note2...Maybe my husband will get it and give the 4s to my 17yr old...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    04-02-2013 09:41 AM
    I bought my note a couple of weeks ago. No regrets. The size is perfect and the battery life is great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    04-02-2013 09:50 AM
    I bought my note a couple of weeks ago. No regrets. The size is perfect and the battery life is great.

I'm new to the note 2...just got it yesterday. I'm coming from the razr maxx and I've been really spoiled on the battery. I was holding out for the S4 but after doing some research I discovered that the note 2 has a bigger battery than the S4.

Sent from the Note 2!!
    04-02-2013 10:37 AM
    Can't imagine leaving the Note2 for the S4. I love the Note2 screen. Colors are vivid. Everything is awesome. I am very happy with my Note2.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2
    I'm loving it so far myself!!!

Sent from the Note 2!!
    04-02-2013 09:31 PM
    Can't imagine leaving the Note2 for the S4. I love the Note2 screen. Colors are vivid. Everything is awesome. I am very happy with my Note2.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2
    04-02-2013 09:35 PM
    I'm waiting for the Note 3, which I think will jump over the S4 as the premier Galaxy phone when it arrives later this year.
    04-02-2013 10:28 PM
    I got my Note 2 last week. I am loving this phone!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    04-02-2013 11:22 PM
    I love my N2, but I am intrigued by the S4. The N2 is slightly too big and I think the S4 will fit perfectly for me. Some of the features are a bit gimmicky, but all in all it looks to be a solid phone. I will have to see it first before I decide, but I also like the increased internal storage.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    04-02-2013 11:27 PM
    I would still get the Note 2 for the bigger battery, the bigger screen, and the S-Pen.
    Aquila and Tokio_Love like this.
    04-03-2013 12:32 AM
    The S4 may be faster and has better screen over my Note 2 but I don't much other improvements that would make me sway away from my current phone.
    04-03-2013 12:41 AM
    Any idea when 4.2 is coming?

Sent from the Note 2!!
    04-03-2013 04:27 AM
    Absolutely, I love the larger screen. That, and I got my note 2 for $37. I don't think that the s4 would be that price for some time.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II
    04-03-2013 07:53 AM
    The one thing that stands out for me is the rumoured larger internal storage memory up to 64GB for the new Galaxy S4. I don't know if that's accurate, but that's the one thing important for me. On my Verizon Note 2, I'm already down to 2GB left of internal storage. I would rather wait for a new Note 3 model and hope it will have larger internal storage.

Link: Samsung Galaxy S4 Pre-Sales Start At AT&T On April 16, Priced At $249.99 On 2-Year Agreement | TechCrunch
    04-03-2013 11:15 AM
    Absolutely, I love the larger screen. That, and I got my note 2 for $37. I don't think that the s4 would be that price for some time.
    I love the large screen on the Note2...and I can't wait to hear the specs on the Note3 (when that comes out), but I have to be honest, I'm not sure I would like a screen any larger than the Note 2. Pretty soon I'll be strapping my 55" Samsung flat screen to my head to make a call or surf the web..!!
    04-03-2013 04:20 PM
    Once a note 2 owner, you'll never want to go back to anything else.... besides another note member
    04-03-2013 04:22 PM
    I'm waiting for the Note 3, which I think will jump over the S4 as the premier Galaxy phone when it arrives later this year.
    Says Nostradamus !
    04-03-2013 05:59 PM

Verizon's Note II for $37? The cheapest I found was at Sam's Club - $99, but currently unavailable.
    04-04-2013 10:45 AM
    This is the same thing I am going through right now . I do want that 1080 screen and the benchmarks that I see it seems that the snapdragon 600 way more powerfull then what in the note .
    I wonder if those benchmarks have to deal with the software being run on the device .
    04-05-2013 11:36 AM
    I love the large screen on the Note2...and I can't wait to hear the specs on the Note3 (when that comes out), but I have to be honest, I'm not sure I would like a screen any larger than the Note 2. Pretty soon I'll be strapping my 55" Samsung flat screen to my head to make a call or surf the web..!!
    Yeah, that's the thing. I'm not sure I'd want a bigger phone than this one. If they do what they did with the S4 after the S3 -- keep the device size the same but enlarge the screen .2" more, to 5.7" -- then I'd definitely be down with that.

04-05-2013 12:00 PM
    SOS SOS... HELP!!!

I am one of those guys that's had every gadget out there. It all started with Blackberry then iPhone, then Android.... See, my problem is I want the best of the best and I want options to customize. I get bored fast!!! I am a State Farm Ins Agent and a Ice Hockey Coach by trade and deal with 75 or more emails a day. I thought the G3 was good, but the battery life and a few other issues keep me from making it my daily driver. Yes, I also have the iPhone5 and although I like it... It's boring and the screen is too small. Pardon me for also not wanting to be married to the eco system. There was a time recently that I was activating and switching between the 2 devices more than a few times a week. UGH!!! unhappy, fickle, and frustrated. What is my problem and where can I get help?

So, I bought a Note 2 this week. Did a lot of research and concluded this may be the ONE for me! After day 2 I have found this device to destroy all other phones on every level. Am I out of my mind? Will this feeling last? I know I haven't even tipped the iceberg on it's capabilities.

Will the size become an issue for me?
    Will I continue to be amazed by the battery Life?
    Should I sell my S3 - iPhone5?

Even the Leo from "The-Tech-Guy" says this is THE ONE for him.

Thanks,
    04-06-2013 11:46 AM
    SOS SOS... HELP!!!

I am one of those guys that's had every gadget out there. It all started with Blackberry then iPhone, then Android.... See, my problem is I want the best of the best and I want options to customize. I get bored fast!!! I am a State Farm Ins Agent and a Ice Hockey Coach by trade and deal with 75 or more emails a day. I thought the G3 was good, but the battery life and a few other issues keep me from making it my daily driver. Yes, I also have the iPhone5 and although I like it... It's boring and the screen is too small. Pardon me for also not wanting to be married to the eco system. There was a time recently that I was activating and switching between the 2 devices more than a few times a week. UGH!!! unhappy, fickle, and frustrated. What is my problem and where can I get help?

So, I bought a Note 2 this week. Did a lot of research and concluded this may be the ONE for me! After day 2 I have found this device to destroy all other phones on every level. Am I out of my mind? Will this feeling last? I know I haven't even tipped the iceberg on it's capabilities.

Will the size become an issue for me?
    Will I continue to be amazed by the battery Life?
    Should I sell my S3 - iPhone5?

Even the Leo from "The-Tech-Guy" says this is THE ONE for him.

Thanks,
    Sounds like you found your Daily Driver! I know I did with the Note 2! Best Phone I have ever Owned! Sell the Iphone! Perhaps keep the S3 just as a back up if you should ever need it!

Margie
    Sent from my Galaxy Note 2
    babygirl0419 and Bluehair62 like this.
    04-06-2013 12:06 PM
33 12