I bought the Galaxy Note 2 and paired it with the Motorola Elite Sliver I already had. Now I have complaints that everyone can hear horrible background noise when I use the headset. It never did that with my Motorola Electrify. Any ideas? Suggestions? If not, what headset works well with GN2? P.S. I do all calls with a headset so it is important it work and not cost me an arm and a leg.
    04-03-2013 10:54 AM
    I'm having the same problem also if you find out anything before I do contact me
    04-07-2013 11:25 PM
    The problem is with Android! I just dumped my HTC One + because the bluetooth sound quality on phone calls was HORRENDOUS. Nobody, HTC, Motorola, or AT&T is recognizing this as a problem. I live by my bluetooth and if they can't get that right I had no choice. I even swapped out a Plantronics for Motorola Elite and had the same problem. I synced with BB Z10 and crystal clear.
    04-12-2013 04:58 PM
    I bought the Galaxy Note 2 and paired it with the Motorola Elite Sliver I already had. Now I have complaints that everyone can hear horrible background noise when I use the headset. It never did that with my Motorola Electrify. Any ideas? Suggestions? If not, what headset works well with GN2? P.S. I do all calls with a headset so it is important it work and not cost me an arm and a leg.
    I had the same bluetooth when I had my nexus. I didn't have any problems with it. Did you try to get a replacement? Maybe the one you have is just defective. If you tried a replacement and still have the same issues I would suggest the blue ant q2. It's $30 cheaper (at least in my area) than the elite silver. I have no problems with that bluetooth. There is also an app in Google play that is compatible with the bluetooth that reads your text messages out loud.

Sent from my VZW Note 2 using Android Central Forums
    04-13-2013 11:56 AM