What keyboard do you prefer and why?

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I am curious about Note2 users keyboard preference.
I like Thumb keyboard. Different layouts to select. Different skins. No lag. Voice recognition. Also word predicted. Its a great keyboard!

Share your likes/dislikes on what you use or gave tried

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I use the built in samsung keyboard. Portrait preferred. I hate swype and have it turned off, I use the 2 thumb method and type pretty fast.

When docked I use a wireless logitech k400 keyboard/mouse combo. I have an external keyboard app the automates certain task such as automatically switching preferred input methods and the app also programs certain keyboard keys to perform certain android only tasks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I am currently using, Android 4.2 keyboard;
Big buttons, great auto correct and the "swype" function works great.

Not the fanciest keyboard out there, but it is simple and works.

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I use the supplied keyboard from Samsung for 1 reason: Number keys always present.

Also, I like to swipe and it's a pretty good version of swipe.

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I am using Kii Keyboard, it is very customizable and has number keys at the top if you want, I liked the stock but having no auto correct killed it for me

ecs180

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
swiftkey is a beast...u can download a free trial version...it even scans your emails, texts, etc. to learn your writing style

the predict is amazing, which means you can type super fast and it will keep up

its also highly customizable

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
i liked the stock keyboard, but with no auto correct i quickly looked elsewhere. i ended up with Kii. its free and has auto correct

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I like SwiftKey but there are somethings that I miss about the stock 4.2 Jellybean keyboard. Any apps in the playstore that have just the 4.2 keyboard?

AustinTech

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I use SwiftKey Flow, it works great with the s-pen. Sometimes I miss the numbers on the top so I go back to stock keyboard.

From my Galaxy Note 2

Rickgsx

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
SwiftKey key here as well... And I too miss the numbers on the top... I'm still waiting on that update... How hard can it really be

... Sent from a mobile device, please excuse any Typos...

zeuswsu

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
SwiftKey key here as well... And I too miss the numbers on the top... I'm still waiting on that update... How hard can it really be

... Sent from a mobile device, please excuse any Typos...

Yeah pretty surprised it isn't an option, seems like they have an option for everything else.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

fillossofer

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I love Swiftkey and I've used it on every Android device I've ever had, until the Note 2. Until they put the number keys on top, I'll stick with the Samsung keyboard. FWIW, The Samsung keyboard uses Swiftkey prediction.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
My daily driver has been Smart Keyboard Pro because of the custom Auto Text features. The past few days I've been using SwiftKey, and I'm starting to like how it learns how I type and prediction.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000