Vibrate not working!!!! Help!

cajunbeast

May 12, 2010
Visit site
My Note 2 will NOT vibrate.... It turns on every once in a while. I'm sure it's a hardware issue. I was just hoping that someone is having or had the same issue. I don't want to replace it if I don't have to. I am rooted. I am rooted and running Beans build 12.

Please and thank you!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

crl95

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
My Note 2 will NOT vibrate.... It turns on every once in a while. I'm sure it's a hardware issue. I was just hoping that someone is having or had the same issue. I don't want to replace it if I don't have to. I am rooted. I am rooted and running Beans build 12.

Please and thank you!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Try using the app light flow

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried a hard reset? (pull battery)
Did it work before you put a custom ROM on there?
Did you dirty flash your ROM?

if these do/did not work;
You might try wiping data in CWM or TWRP and re-flashing the ROM or update to 'Beans" build 13 (Clean flash it)

Always try a few simple fixes before you turn it in and get a new refurbished phone.

Good Luck

Edit:
If you use Titanium Backup or something similar, do not restore any system data when restoring after a clean install.
Sometimes that data dose not play nicely between ROMS.

cajunbeast

May 12, 2010
Visit site
It happened way after I installed the ROM. I always wipe cache/dalvik and factory reset. I use TWRP. I did a battery pull and everything. I even installed CleanRom this morning and it's still messed up. I like the ROM though. I use My Backup Pro for apps and data..... Still at a loss. Thanks though!

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
That dose not sound good, don't think it is going to be a simple fix.

if it is hardware, it still should be under the manufacture warranty and you should be able to get it replaced.
make sure you put it back to stock before you do this.

Good Luck,

rkeenan

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Mine stopped vibrating for texts about 2 months ago. Vibrate for phone calls still work though. I would try to get it fixed but I like it that way lol. Btw I am on the stock factory ROM

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

cajunbeast

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to get a warranty replacement. Does anyone know an easy way to revert to stock and unroot? I'm on CleanRom and Using TWR.