Do you regret buying this?

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
with the HTC One and the 1080P S4 coming?

Different markets. GS4 has a smaller screen and no S Pen. The Note 2 will get most of the software enhancements the GS4 has in a few months.

1080p is nice on my DNA but its not everything.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
with the HTC One and the 1080P S4 coming?

No. I love the larger screen. I compared the note 2 to the dna, the dna screen is better, but imo, not by much when I put them side by side at normal viewing distances

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
The screen, the s pen and the battery especially make it worth it. The only thing so far I would trade my Note 2 in for is a Note 3

Sent from my Note 2

Shimmy00

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
No, because "HTC" is an awful doo doo phone company. Even tho the S4 is very cool. It's still mid-level cool. Wait till the Note 3 to see a top level phone.

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Never going back to HTC again. The Thunderbolt was just a horrible experience start to finish and I do not trust HTC as a company anymore. Not to mention the One is a horribly designed phone.

Galaxy S4 uses Pentile in it's screen so nope even though it's 1080p (lol with it being Pentile that's really a bogus claim) I have no interest in the device. Not to mention the lack of Exynos chips in America. So yeah, no loss there.

The Note 2 is still the greatest Samsung has to offer for the US. If the Note 3 comes out and it has a 1080p RGB screen and an Exynos 5 in America, then you can make a solid jump. Till then, nope.

PittiesRule

Banned
Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Never going back to HTC again. The Thunderbolt was just a horrible experience start to finish and I do not trust HTC as a company anymore. Not to mention the One is a horribly designed phone.

Galaxy S4 uses Pentile in it's screen so nope even though it's 1080p (lol with it being Pentile that's really a bogus claim) I have no interest in the device. Not to mention the lack of Exynos chips in America. So yeah, no loss there.

The Note 2 is still the greatest Samsung has to offer for the US. If the Note 3 comes out and it has a 1080p RGB screen and an Exynos 5 in America, then you can make a solid jump. Till then, nope.

Have you happened to browse the dna forums? Those people are having the same issues that we did with our blunderbolts. My blunderbolt was the biggest piece of electronics crap I have ever owned, I'll even go as far as to say that htc is a worse company than that company who ships their products in boxes with cow patterns on them.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Have you happened to browse the dna forums? Those people are having the same issues that we did with our blunderbolts. My blunderbolt was the biggest piece of electronics crap I have ever owned, I'll even go as far as to say that htc is a worse company than that company who ships their products in boxes with cow patterns on them.
HTC is good, some one is holding a pathetic little grudge.

chuckh0308

Apr 3, 2011
www.welcomehomeseattle.com
You're joking, right? No, really. IMO, the Note 2 is a better device than the One and the S4 put together. Granted, that's based on my needs. It's an awesome device, hands down the best. My poor tablet hasn't been used for anything since I got the Note 2. Not only that, but I've been talking on the phone more because it's also a better phone than anything I've had in the past. Win win!

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
You're joking, right? No, really. IMO, the Note 2 is a better device than the One and the S4 put together. Granted, that's based on my needs. It's an awesome device, hands down the best. My poor tablet hasn't been used for anything since I got the Note 2. Not only that, but I've been talking on the phone more because it's also a better phone than anything I've had in the past. Win win!

In my opinion a phone should not exceed 5" so that is why I would only buy the HTC One or Nexus 4.

whitecollar

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Note 2 is a great phone. I don't regret it all. The large screen size is a big part of what makes it wonderful. The s-pen is another. Love it.

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Because the HTC One is *gasp* really, really good.

No they are not, just because they may have been in the past....

HTC is good, some one is holding a pathetic little grudge.

In my opinion a phone should not exceed 5" so that is why I would only buy the HTC One or Nexus 4.

So I missed the part where you said if you regretted your note 2 or not...

Sent from my Note 2

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
No regrets whatsover. The S4 and the One would seem like a step down. This thing is better than sliced bread.