Do you regret buying this?

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Never going back to HTC again. The Thunderbolt was just a horrible experience start to finish and I do not trust HTC as a company anymore. Not to mention the One is a horribly designed phone.

Galaxy S4 uses Pentile in it's screen so nope even though it's 1080p (lol with it being Pentile that's really a bogus claim) I have no interest in the device. Not to mention the lack of Exynos chips in America. So yeah, no loss there.

The Note 2 is still the greatest Samsung has to offer for the US. If the Note 3 comes out and it has a 1080p RGB screen and an Exynos 5 in America, then you can make a solid jump. Till then, nope.

You do realize that the s4 uses a completely different pentile matrix than the s3 right? And with 1080 resolution on a screen that size it hardly means anything.

Sent from my Note 2

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Large screen, removable battery, expandable memory, great battery life, good display, S-Pen... I'm completely satisfied for now.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Large screen, removable battery, expandable memory, great battery life, good display, S-Pen... I'm completely satisfied for now.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk

Well said and i could not agree more.

It is about what you want out of a phone, not the latest and greatest.
The new HTC One and S4 look like awesome devices, but I love what the note 2 offers and it suits my needs better then either of them.
That could however change with the Note 3 or other large screen device, but for now i am very content with this phone.

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
answer to OP, no. on a side note, i was just told my someone yesterday, their battery life on their DNA sux. they told me they miss their thunderbolt and being able to use an extended battery. note 2 is best phone ive ever owned

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I will never, ever buy a phone without a removable battery. So, that rules out the One.

I waited until the S4 was announced to decide on the Note 2. I have no regret whatsoever. The larger screen is the clincher.

I have a Tab 10.1 so I never watch movies on my phone. Resolution isn't important on my phone.

robotaholic

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I adore my Note 2. Death is all that can separate me from it...and maybe I can be buried with it. lol

And also, I love the software so much that I don't even feel the need to put a custom ROM on it...and THAT is saying something.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
New phones come out all the time, if you wait for the perfect phone or the next new phone, you'll never buy one.
Therefore, regretting your choice doesn't make sense.

Huggie87

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
No regrets here I love everything about my note 2 the screen, the batttery life, the s pen everything I came from a rezound and after all the issues I had with that I dont think ill ever go back to htc and I wouldn't get the s4 because of the smaller screen and the lack of the s pen

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

universeand

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I love the high quality big screen of the Note 2 first and foremost. It's the right size for my extensive note taking - not too small like an iPhone, but not too big like a 7" or greater tablet. It's tough to do efficient text swiping on either a small or big keyboard. The big screen makes looking at the occasional You Tube or film preview very nice. Kindle reading is a pleasure. And much less scrolling around on web sites than with a 4 or 4.5" phone. I still need to figure out the camera to get consistently good shots and it really needs Lightflow level notification capability. Too bad a recent Google update hosed Lightflow. But overall I really appreciate this phone/hand computer.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Phones were a brick and heavier when I had my first cell phone. So big isn't really anything new. I love it and as a phone its amazing

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Phones were a brick and heavier when I had my first cell phone. So big isn't really anything new. I love it and as a phone its amazing

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

i remember going away for a weekend when i was 18 or 19 and taking my father's motorola bag phone with me lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks