I don't know what the issue is. I have both Verizon and ATT service. With my Verizon sim, I can make and receive phone calls etc. No issues.

But when I put my ATT sim into the Verizon Note 2, I can text and receive texts (although sometimes there is up to a 10 min delay). I can make outgoing phone calls.

However, I am unable to receive incoming phone calls. Has anyone had any issues with using the Verizon Note 2 on GSM carriers. I know MMS won't work until you root it and change the APN.

But I have a basic problem of not being able to have an incoming phone call ring at all. I rings 4 times and than goes to voicemail. I tried this on other ATT sims also and unable to receive incoming phone calls.

Any suggestions.
    04-22-2013 08:01 AM
    update:

I solved my own question.

Very strange. Apparently since I have a data block on my ATT lines. The Verizon Galaxy Note 2 does funky things and won't accept incoming phone calls with the ATT sim in.

I removed the data block from the ATT sim line. And now the Verizon Galaxy Note 2 is able to receive incoming phone calls. Of course since I know have pay per use instead of a data block. I manually went and disabled the actual mobile data on the Note 2.

Verizon doesn't make things simple.

I don't care for data on my Note 2 on ATT since I carry 2 phones with me.

But problem solved. Just weird the phone won't accept incoming phone calls with a data block on the ATT sim line.
    fankyousomuch likes this.
    04-22-2013 10:15 AM