09-29-2013 04:47 PM
34 12
    Me too. Those guys are experts at installing them and you can't tell they're on the screen. It's about $11 for three and no charge for installation. If your company is a Verizon user you can use your Verizon discount and get them for 25% less.

I put the phone in my pocket and sometimes my keys go in there too. My last phone had "Gorilla Glass" and yet it got scratches. Why take a chance for a few bucks with something you won't even know is there?
    Screen protectors are simple to install. The issue isn't skill but rather dust under the protector. Just align the protector, tape it to the phone, flip it over like the flip case, clean and apply. Verizon is good at it but I always end up with that tiny spec because they take longer than dust takes to fall.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II
    05-02-2013 07:11 PM
    I used this screen protector on all three Galaxy Note 2 phones in my family:

Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Screen Protector -

It has about 700 5-star ratings on Amazon. There are three protectors in the package.
    If you've never used a dry screen protector before, use the 1st one as practice.

Apply it in a steamy bathroom to avoid dust. You won't know it's there after you put it on.

Legal disclaimer: this is not a product endorsement. I'm merely disclosing which screen protector I'm using.
    Even the ones sold at Verizon Wireless corporate stores work great.
    My Verizon protectors scratches up immediately with the SPen which was clean. The iSmooth work great but it does finger print up easier than glass. I am still on my first one with no scratches. Its been well over a month.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II
    05-02-2013 07:13 PM
    it's been over a month w/o screen protector...it's holding up. still no scratches....
    05-13-2013 12:14 PM
    The user manual for the Galaxy Note 2 says you should not use a screen protector with this phone.
    08-14-2013 05:13 PM
    I bought my N2 in November. No screen protector. Everything is fine. I keep it in my pants pocket without anything else in the pocket.

Sent from my kick-*** Samsung Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    08-14-2013 07:16 PM
    I've had the Samsung Epic 4G, Galaxy S2, and now the Note 2. I tried screen protectors on all of them, Zagg, Generics, EZguardz, and others and I've come to the conclusion that 1) They are not all alike and 2) I don't like any of them. They all take away some amount of feel, brilliance and beauty from the screen, some more than others. I used many cases as well. My favorites were the Otterbox Commuter for the Epic 4G, and Otterbox Defender for all others. With the Defender case the Gorilla Glass is fully protected until the phone is taken out for use. I keep it in the case with the screen facing inside ALWAYS!!! Therefore I have never had a scratched or cracked screen and as such, never felt the need for a screen protector. A great case and reasonable protective handling is better than any screen protector.
    09-27-2013 01:23 PM
    No matter what phone I have I always use a zagg screen protector and a case. Usually a gel case to help me grip the phone.

sent from my fabulous note 2
    09-27-2013 01:29 PM
    I normally don't use screen protectors and I always end up with tiny hardly noticeable scratches here and there on the screen. Even if I can't see the scratches while the screen is on, I hate knowing they're there. I decided to get a generic protector for my note 2. It gets greasier than glass and doesn't look or feel as good. But I keep it on for fear of the scratches. I may take it off sometime.

Noted via tapatalk
    09-29-2013 10:33 AM
    I've been using a tempered glass protector, that u bought off of Amazon for under $10. By far the best.

galaxy note duece
    09-29-2013 04:47 PM
34 12