06-11-2013 09:17 PM
30 12
tools
    Not to insult but why would you call someone uneducated when he made a valid point on a a battery issue, then you say something about touch wiz that makes no sense or has anything to do with battery issues.
    You know what your right and I apologize, as far as my hatred for touch wiz sorry that's my opinion. But the point on the battery was in no way valid, apparently they are uneducated on the way it updates because it's not a auto update that affects the battery it refreshes only when you pull down on the top so sorry but point not valid but no reason for me to be rude

sent from my favorite phone of the year HTC one, don't mean it has to be yours
    leroybrute likes this.
    06-11-2013 07:22 PM
    And of course I owned a note 2 and yes the battery is better than the one, but mine def last all day with heavy use so if someone's isms dying by 2they should def replace it

sent from my favorite phone of the year HTC one, don't mean it has to be yours
    06-11-2013 07:25 PM
    Totally off topic here, but when did we start dropping "to be" from the English language? Needs upgraded. Needs rebooted. Needs replaced. I've noticed people at work starting to do this over the past several months and it drives me nuts.

Ok, done. Sorry.
    I will guarantee all the people you see typing like that are from the Ohio /mid west areas. Michigan, Illinois areas as well. They also say "the light bulb needs changed"
    Drives me nuts too... But that's how they talk. Go figya

SwiftKey'd from my Bohemoth Note2
    06-11-2013 07:27 PM
    In my experiences with the one, s4, and note 2. The s4 was my least favorite. Its to much like the s3 and its supposed to ne the fastest phine and the ui is laggy imo. Same with the note 2. Battery life is nice but its to big. I dont use the features all that much. The one was my favorite. Wife has it now. Battery life was great. In my experience it beat both the note 2 and s4. Ive had ine priblem with the ine and that was the capacitive buttons. That was fixed by trimming the screen protector. Im in my 5th note 2. The problems are less pronounced with this phone. I returned the s4 just didnt like it. It didnt wow me. But everyoe will have issues every now and then. I think op had a defective device.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    06-11-2013 07:32 PM
    I will guarantee all the people you see typing like that are from the Ohio /mid west areas. Michigan, Illinois areas as well. They also say "the light bulb needs changed"
    Drives me nuts too... But that's how they talk. Go figya
    Not pretty but it is economical. For that reason it'll prolly spread.
    06-11-2013 09:17 PM
30 12