amazon.com: Note 2 keeps changing price!

johnriii

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I've decided to go with the Note 2 due to the fact that it had dropped down to $149.99 on Amazon.com last week. I upgrade in late July, and I figured, let's get the most phone for the money. now, it's back up to $199.99. granted, that's still a good price for this phone, but why wouldn't I just go with the S4? does anybody know if this is normal for Amazon? I've never been a price watcher before, but since I've got 84 days to upgrade, I'm weighing all options. they did the same thing with the S3, it was $9.99 Friday and Saturday (on upgrade) and now it's back up to $49.99.

slightly confused....:confused:

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Prices change. It happens. You say that it "keeps changing price" but in your post it has only changed price once (along with the S3). Nothing abnormal going on.

signaltwins

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
AmazonWireless had the Verizon version of Note 2 for $69 in early March. I bought mine from Best Buy for only $49(after price-match).

Pretty sure it will cost $0 in 3 to 4 months when the Note 3 is announced by Samsung.

johnriii

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
AmazonWireless had the Verizon version of Note 2 for $69 in early March. I bought mine from Best Buy for only $49(after price-match).

Pretty sure it will cost $0 in 3 to 4 months when the Note 3 is announced by Samsung.
that would be great, but I won't hold my breath. I'd heard it was pretty low back in february for a moment, so that's why I ask. different venues can/will drop prices periodically, so i guess this is to be expected. i just didnt think it would go back up so quickly.

jeremy81

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I got mine on amazon(add a line) for 149 a couple of weeks ago. It dropped to 99 the day after it was delivered. I called and it took less than 2 minutes to get a credit. This is why I love buying from Amazon Wireless. It should also be noted that Amazon will also price match competitors for 14 days.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2