I think ive asked this before but can't find the thread. Is there anyway to hide the notification bar up top and only pull out down when I want to look at it? ?? It's present even to take a screenshot. I only seem to be able to hide it on my homescreen but I don't want it present at all, until I pull it down. Also is there anyway to get notification icons next to either mail, message or Facebook? ? Like the number icon on top of the ap where u have a message. I REALLY miss that.

Thanks.
    Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2.
    04-30-2013 07:08 AM
    I think ive asked this before but can't find the thread. Is there anyway to hide the notification bar up top and only pull out down when I want to look at it? ?? It's present even to take a screenshot. I only seem to be able to hide it on my homescreen but I don't want it present at all, until I pull it down. Also is there anyway to get notification icons next to either mail, message or Facebook? ? Like the number icon on top of the ap where u have a message. I REALLY miss that.

Thanks.
    I think Nova Launcher will allow you to do both of these things. There an option in settings for whether to show the notification bar or not.

See this thread for putting unread counts on your icons with Nova: http://forums.androidcentral.com/and...fications.html
    04-30-2013 07:54 AM
    Oh yeah I should of mentioned that I'm using nova launcher. In fact that is the reason why I chose the nova launcher but it only hides the bar on the homescreens. In any app and viewing photos the bar is Always there.

04-30-2013 08:28 AM