I just wanted to hit you all with an impromptu review on the on Samsung Galaxy Note II 9300mAh Extended Battery from ZeroLemon I purchased through Amazon.

It looks a little weird but in essence the bottom is sized to fit into the battery space, but then theres a larger (attached all one piece) area that just about uses all the space available for additional capacity. (If you can imagine a large steak on a small biscuit.) Oh, it comes with a back cover to pull the whole thing together and the feel of the case is primo. Theres a protective lip on the case/cover that keeps the screen raised when you place the phone face-down.

As expected there are cutouts for the S-Pen, camera and flash, and the speaker.

I have just returned from a four-day trip to NYC. My heavy usage included taking videos and still-shots, constant email and calendar usage, and last but not least accessing Google maps constantly. Wait, did I mention streaming Netflix each night? And did I mention its a 9300mAh Extended Battery?

On a full charge I got three days of heavy (and I mean heavy) use and still had 12% on the battery.

Obviously I cannot speak to the longevity of the batter as I have only had it somewhere around two weeks; but, if you can tolerate a thicker phone then get it. Im larger than most and the additional capacity and excellent grip are perfect for my hand.

As of this morning it's still on sale at Amazon (link below). The list price is $79.99 but Amazon shows it on sale for $39.99. You Save: $40.00 (~50%) Amazon.com: [180 days warranty] ZeroLemon Samsung Galaxy Note II 9300mAh Extended Battery + Free Black Extended TPU Full Edge Protection Case with 180 days Zero Lemon Guarantee Warranty (Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100, T-Mobile Galax
    Shelter7 likes this.
    05-02-2013 06:40 AM
    Holy c***. In an emergency you can use it to kill a rabid mountain lion or something! If you thought the N2 was big before, you ain't seen nothing yet. I think I'm going to get one.

Edit; After going to Amazon, reading the reviews (including the OMG THIS THING IS AN EXPLOSIVE DEVICE review, which was entertaining) I ordered one. Can't wait to play with it
    05-02-2013 08:22 AM
    OK, I got this thing and it arrived today. I got it to take with me on a road trip but I think it will stay behind this time. I still don't understand how that ***** on Amazon managed to take the battery pack apart, or even why he thought he should. Anyway, the bloody thing weighs a ton - as much as the phone does I think. It also doubles the thickness of the phone. The replacement back is a soft grippy plastic/rubber sort of material that doesn't seem to grab on to the phone too well. If your Zero Lemons guys are reading this you might want want to consider TPU or a real polycarbonate back. Polycarb could be thinner for the same strength and it would not increase the width of the phone as your current design does. It would be lighter too, and this turns the N2 from a formidably large phone to a frikkin brick. It's not uncomfortable to hold, but it's heavy and bulky - I can imagine it's going to be uncomfortable in jeans pockets.

So while the design seems to make sense electrically - it looks like three cells rather than one, for a x3 battery life at a guess - it also makes the phone + extended battery look more like the sort of thing you use when you HAVE to - such as when you anticipate being our of reach of a charger for more than a day or so.

Still, 9300mAhr for $40US is a good deal. I signed up on the site for a newsletter, because it promised a discount code would be sent. But it never was. And I'm glad to have the extra capacity when I need it. While the back is not a particularly elegant or attractive design, it works - sort of like a hammer works to drive a screw. Trouble is, I'm rarely going to need it badly enough to carry the concealed weapon the phone becomes The N2 battery is already pretty darn good, edging into Razr Maxx territory.

Guys - again. Look at the Onite extended battery for the S3 for an example of how to do an extended battery back. That's a nice job.
    05-06-2013 08:42 PM
    Anyone sources a "hip holster" to allow carrying the Samsung Note 2 around on belt...or by any other clever means. I've seen NOTHING?
    Thanks All!
    EMAIL REMOVED BY MODERATOR
    08-16-2013 01:06 PM
    I just wanted to hit you all with an impromptu review on the on Samsung Galaxy Note II 9300mAh Extended Battery from ZeroLemon I purchased through Amazon.

It looks a little weird but in essence the bottom is sized to fit into the battery space, but then there’s a larger (attached – all one piece) area that just about uses all the space available for additional capacity. (If you can imagine a large steak on a small biscuit.) Oh, it comes with a back cover to pull the whole thing together and the feel of the case is primo. There’s a protective lip on the case/cover that keeps the screen raised when you place the phone face-down.

As expected there are cutouts for the S-Pen, camera and flash, and the speaker.

I have just returned from a four-day trip to NYC. My heavy usage included taking videos and still-shots, constant email and calendar usage, and last but not least accessing Google maps constantly. Wait, did I mention streaming Netflix each night? And did I mention it’s a 9300mAh Extended Battery?

On a full charge I got three days of heavy (and I mean heavy) use and still had 12% on the battery.

Obviously I cannot speak to the longevity of the batter as I have only had it somewhere around two weeks; but, if you can tolerate a thicker phone then get it. I’m larger than most and the additional capacity and excellent grip are perfect for my hand.

As of this morning it's still on sale at Amazon (link below). The list price is $79.99 but Amazon shows it on sale for $39.99. You Save: $40.00 (~50%) Amazon.com: [180 days warranty] ZeroLemon Samsung Galaxy Note II 9300mAh Extended Battery + Free Black Extended TPU Full Edge Protection Case with 180 days Zero Lemon Guarantee Warranty (Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100, T-Mobile Galax
    Similarly to you, I spend a lot of time on the road, I use my smartphone intensively, but until now my Zerolemon battery didn`t fail me and I hope it won`t
    I really appreciate its generous period of warranty, not all manufacturers in this area think of giving more time to customers to fully test their external batteries
    02-26-2014 05:10 AM
    They now have the cases in different colors.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2
    03-01-2014 05:55 PM