Verizon Software Update

bigguy_132

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Thought I had a copy of the apk here but it seems I dont .. someone on XDA may have a copy

Thanks for checking. I have created a seperate thread here and one over on XDA. I tried grabbing from a few Deoxed ROMS but the sha1 hashes don't match. Hope someone can get me a copy

bigguy_132

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site

Irish1842

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else notice that the eye is always in their notification panel?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

This is really bothering me. There is only so much room for notifications to begin with, the last thing I need is an icon for every feature running on the phone. I like smart stay but I may disable it just to free up some space....ugh.

robyn25

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Also, when you set your own background from an image you have( in the stock messaging app) , it is darkened to where it doesn't even look like the same pic. Other than that I seem to be running faster everywhere else.. So far. The background thing happening to anyone else in the messaging app?

aparker2005

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
My phone has keypad sounds after this update and can't turn them off even though I have them turned off in settings. Any help?

Sent using my Galaxy Note 2

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
The clock in the notifications shade changed for me. It is now a different font, and looks much thinner and cleaner.

Posted via Android Central App

dedduck0121

May 1, 2012
Visit site
My brothers device is bricked somehow. It was 100% stock and never rooted. Samsung logo flashing on start up, any ideas on a fix?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

mariongiant

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
There's a new option for APN, "add new access point." It's grayed out, as is "Reset to default." There's only one option to check, "LTE-Verizon Internet." Presumably (or hopefully) the "add" option will become active if you put in a new sim card.