is there an app that lets my family members see where I am at all times? (location and speed)

signaltwins

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
is there an app that lets my family members see where I am at all times? (or at least see where my Galaxy Note 2 is)

There are some apps that let the phone be tracked, but it doesn't show the "live" status. I want something that will
show me moving on a map.

Thanks!

Misterb

May 26, 2011
Visit site
is there an app that lets my family members see where I am at all times? (or at least see where my Galaxy Note 2 is)

There are some apps that let the phone be tracked, but it doesn't show the "live" status. I want something that will
show me moving on a map.

Thanks!

Admit it. You want this for your wife's phone lol. (Based off your other thread) ;)

Anyway, have you tried Google Lattitude? Also, I believe if you do a paid business google apps email account, there's a tracking feature.

I'm not sure about some sort of live map, like the lab geek tracking a crook on CSI, but you can try

grumpycompuprof

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
My wife and I use Google latitude now that I'm on android. Before we used fund my friends in the iPhone. However the update frequency is quite different, so I installed Backitude so I can change and adapt the update frequency. Works pretty well sadly not as good as the find function in the iRealm.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2