This phone is amazing. I have poor vision so the screen just makes it that much better. I was between returning this for the S4, but I think it's a downgrade IMO.
    05-08-2013 04:42 PM
    Good call, this phone is amazing.
    The S4 is also an amazing device but this is defiantly the phone for me.

Its not always about the latest and greatest, but what fits you best.

Welcome to the Note II and the joys of Android.
    cdf3 and kharrigan like this.
    05-08-2013 08:35 PM
    This phone is amazing. I have poor vision so the screen just makes it that much better. I was between returning this for the S4, but I think it's a downgrade IMO.
    I have to 2nd that. The big screen makes everything so much easier to use... It's a little heavy though. you don't really get a full understanding of how big this thing is until you turn the screen on though.

The S-pen is fantastic and I've been waiting for a phone with a pen since the switch to capacitive happened. I loved using a stylus back in the day and now I get it again. I almost bought a Palm Treo before I got this because I've been wanting a stylus.
    05-08-2013 09:38 PM
    Yep, there may be phones with a tad better this or that , but there's nothing that makes reading the net this enjoyable . Just download the MLB app, amazing, click on it , read the preview , stats , highlights, it's like a mini TV . I had the app on the Iphone and it was just for the scores, on the Note2 you see how incredible these apps are.
    I have the MLS app just watched all the highlights from around the league over wifi; amazing.
    thechidz likes this.
    05-08-2013 11:09 PM
    Yep, there may be phones with a tad better this or that , but there's nothing that makes reading the net this enjoyable . Just download the MLB app, amazing, click on it , read the preview , stats , highlights, it's like a mini TV . I had the app on the Iphone and it was just for the scores, on the Note2 you see how incredible these apps are.
    I have the MLS app just watched all the highlights from around the league over wifi; amazing.
    Ditto 'NBA Game Time'.
    05-09-2013 11:53 AM
    My iphone was a piece of junk. One of my friends had a One X and the other had an Incredible 4G LTE, and I caught the android bug from a rooted Kindle fire. So I wanted the best Android phone out there on my upgrade. I love large screens cause I couldn't do anything on my iphone. My Kindle was better for games and everything. This phone was a massive upgrade in power and is the best nerdy decision of my life :-)

Posted via Android Central App
    05-10-2013 09:58 PM