Hello, I'm new to the Note 2. This old Navy Vet could use your help.. Please walk me thru taking a photo on the Note 2 and then putting it into a e-mail address and then sending it off.. Thanks in advance and God Bless, John
    05-15-2013 01:02 PM
    I hope you already got email setup on your note, then open email at bottom touch envelop icon with a plus. Type in whom to send then touch setting/option key next to home button (not the back key) choose attach file.... N hit send...

(Edit)

Or take a pic normal. Goto gallery select the pic (by long press) on top few icons will appear, one of them is like greater then sign (<) touch it, select email. then type in email address you want to send it. N hit send.

:*: Neebi :*:
    05-15-2013 01:43 PM
    To add to what neebi007 mentioned. While in the camera app, take a picture, the picture will then be in the small preview Window in the lower right hand corner. Tap the preview, it will then open the full size photo. At the top of the screen will be a "share via" button. Tap it and choose your email app and fire away.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    05-15-2013 06:32 PM
    My problem is that I seem to have lost email as a choice when choosing how I want to share a photo. It lists Skydive, printer share, etc but not email!.
    08-13-2013 12:55 AM
    My problem is that I seem to have lost email as a choice when choosing how I want to share a photo. It lists Skydive, printer share, etc but not email!.
    try opening your email like someone above suggested. attach the photo and send. then return to the gallery and see if the email shows up in the share via list. how long has it been since you rebooted your phone? sometimes a reboot can help.
    08-13-2013 10:55 AM