Im needing alittle help/advise. Anyways I just bought me a new Silverado and I got my bluetooth all set up so I can have hands free driving. I cant seem to get any kind of music to play thru bluetooth in my truck? Would it play if I just plug it into the auxiliary spot in my truck or is there an app in the playstore that will help me? Is there anything else I could try? Any kind of help is appreciated.
    05-17-2013 11:55 PM
    They actually have a little adapter wire that plugs right into the top of your phone(where the earphone plug is)the other end goes into the auxiliary plug on your car stereo.If You go into any cell phone store or even Radio shack they can get you what you need.Hope this helps.
    05-18-2013 09:51 AM
    Ok thank you for the help
    05-18-2013 10:45 AM
    I would purchase the HTC Bluetooth Stereo Stick adapter. Don't use wires. it runs Bluetooth 4.0 and works well with the Note 2 in my new Nissan Maxima that has Bluetooth headset support but not Bluetooth stereo support. I have mine plugged into the AUX jack in my armrest console and have it plugged into the A/C adapter in my console which keeps it hidden. The HTC adapter is rechargeable with a 5 hour battery life if you don't have the option of hiding it in your console. You will have to turn your Bluetooth on in the Note 2 every time you get in your car and manually select the HTC adapter because Samsung does not have the appropriate Codec to automatically connect, but it only takes one second and the streaming music sound with this setup is excellent. There are cheaper Bluetooth adapters but I have tried a few and this one keeps the best connection and sound with the Note 2.
    05-19-2013 12:26 PM
    Yea. Hands free driving Bluetooth does not pay music through it(just for phone calls-safety). Your oem radio must have Bluetooth streaming

sent from Galaxy Note 2
    05-19-2013 10:15 PM
    Check your truck's settings carefully. My Ford Edge can actually have two different bluetooth devices connected at once, one for phone and one for music. Sometimes the Edge connects to my phone for phone calls and my tablet for music. You might have to set them up separately.
    05-20-2013 09:56 AM