New Note 2 owner today

Lefty Drummer

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Just a short post to say hello, made the switch today and got a Note 2 from Best Buy. They gave $70 trade in for my Droid Bionic which I thought was pretty good. So far I am loving this phone! I'll be searching the threads here for rooting unless someone has a quick and easy answer! ;)

I'm not a big time poster, but will try and contribute when I can.

Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

snowwy66

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
do a google for NO YOU VERIZON. there's a thread and software to root. don't do the note2 toolkit method. it didn't work for me. my phone automatically got the 4.1.2 update.

and welcome to the note 2. i'm finally at peace with myself getting away from my bionic. biggest POS i ever had the pleasure of dealing with. EIGHTEEN MONTHS.

Lefty Drummer

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the reply, I'll check that out.

Sorry you had problems with your Bionic. I can honestly say I never had a problem with mine. My only concern with this Note 2 is will the call quality and signal strength match Motorola.

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Congrats on your new Note 2! I have never owned a Motorola Droid, so can't compare, but I can say that the Note 2 is the best phone I have ever owned. I get full signal strength and constant 4G (in AZ.)

collett

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Been a Motorola person since the old Moto Q days and I find the call quality of N2 at least equal, if not superior to my last two Motorola phones (Bionic and Razr Maxx). Enjoy your new phone!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie