Adobe Flash Player doesn't work anymore on my Verizon Galaxy Note 2 after the most recent update?

FlyingBackwards

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I still use Adobe Flash Player on my Verizon Galaxy Note 2. (not by choice, but because a couple dozen websites that I need to access for work still require it)

When I bought my Verizon Galaxy Note 2, I downloaded the archived version of Adobe Flash Player from Adobe's archive page. It worked fine for several months on the Note 2's stock browser.

Ever since the most recent OTA update, the Adobe Flash Player no longer works on the stock browser. I've tried uninstalling and then reinstalling it. That didnt' solve the problem.

Can anyone tell me if there's another way to get it to work again? I've been carrying my laptop everywhere I go in the last couple of weeks because I couldn't access those websites that require Adobe Flash Player. :(

Thank you in advance for your help!

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I still use Adobe Flash Player on my Verizon Galaxy Note 2. (not by choice, but because a couple dozen websites that I need to access for work still require it)

When I bought my Verizon Galaxy Note 2, I downloaded the archived version of Adobe Flash Player from Adobe's archive page. It worked fine for several months on the Note 2's stock browser.

Ever since the most recent OTA update, the Adobe Flash Player no longer works on the stock browser. I've tried uninstalling and then reinstalling it. That didnt' solve the problem.

Can anyone tell me if there's another way to get it to work again? I've been carrying my laptop everywhere I go in the last couple of weeks because I couldn't access those websites that require Adobe Flash Player. :(

Thank you in advance for your help!

the android browser lost flash player support back with 4.0......or maybe before

sent from Galaxy Note 2

deli107

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Samsung GALAXY Tab 3 8" 16GB Android 4.2 Tablet with Exynos 4212 Processor - White

Just bought this tablet and looking for the flash player to install....please help

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: Samsung GALAXY Tab 3 8" 16GB Android 4.2 Tablet with Exynos 4212 Processor - White

From a thread in the Note 10.1 forum (credit to bluzman): http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...-download-adobe-flash-player.html#post2518844

Go to: Archived Flash Player versions

Scroll down to Section titled "Flash Player for Android 4.0 archives" and download latest archived version (11.1.115.69 as of 7/11/13).
Transfer the .apk file to the Download folder on your Note and launch it to install it.
Go to your app page, find the Flash icon and launch the app.

[EDIT]
Inserted latest version number
[EDIT]
If you get a message that install is blocked for security reasons because app isn't from Play Store, go to Settings>Security>Device Administration>Unknown Sources and check that box.

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Won't let me install apk. It gives me 2 options. One says unsupported file and the other says file too large.

sent from viper's note 2 using tapatalk

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
i should have left everything. when i saw firefox was working, i deleted the old apk i had installed when i 1st got the phone. now i cant get an apk for it to work right. oh well, everything else works fine. i just cant go to flash sites from my phone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair