bluetooth keyboard suggestions?

kelton

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
It would be cool to have the Note in it's own leather, folding, keyboard thing much like you can buy for tablets.
Any ideas to make that happen?

kelton

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
That's cool, but not sure that it would be all that much faster than my ever-improving swype speed!

I'm starting to think that something like the keyboard you can get with the ipad mini...in a nice leather folder.... would be optimum. With a special holder for the Note.

Of course, with that, I may as well get some sort of keyboard setup with an 8" type android tablet.... that extra weight of the tablet wouldn't be too bad.

The thing is, with the Note, I was trying to shrink everything down to using just the Note (rather than my former blackberry, ipad/keyboard setup).

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
That's cool, but not sure that it would be all that much faster than my ever-improving swype speed!

I'm starting to think that something like the keyboard you can get with the ipad mini...in a nice leather folder.... would be optimum. With a special holder for the Note.

Of course, with that, I may as well get some sort of keyboard setup with an 8" type android tablet.... that extra weight of the tablet wouldn't be too bad.

The thing is, with the Note, I was trying to shrink everything down to using just the Note (rather than my former blackberry, ipad/keyboard setup).

i have the note 8 and find its strikes the perfect balance for me....the handwriting is just as fast as typing on a tiny keyboard and its super light. i also have a transformer prime and just didn't use the keyboard much due to bulk. the note 8 hits the size sweetspot.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800