Just noticed today that I failed to reinstall G+ after a rom update so all the photos I took yesterday were not uploaded to my G+ account. I was hoping after installing G+ that it would notice the gap and sync the photos from yesterday but that did not happen. Photos taken today have uploaded so I know it's working in that sense. Is there anyway to get a block of photos up to my G+ account? I know you can select a "backup all" in the G+ settings but the last time I tried that it created duplicates of everything. I just want yesterday's photos synced. Hoping I can force sync these photos somehow.
    06-11-2013 01:23 PM
    If you shared or added those pics to an album in g+ it would upload them then.

Posted via Android Central App
    06-11-2013 02:07 PM
    Ok, answering my own question. If you turn off G+ syncing, then move photos out of the DCIM/Camera folder to a temp folder with your favorite file explorer, turn G+ syncing back on, then move the photos back to their original location then G+ picks them back up and auto uploads them.

Not sure if turning off G+ syncing is necessary or not but that's what I did. I suspect that might not be needed.
    06-11-2013 02:28 PM