I bought my Verizon Galaxy Note 2 several months ago. I've had the Asurion insurance since day 1 and it's bill on the Verizon monthly statement.

I have have a new Galaxy S4, which I paid full retail from Best Buy because I had a $300 gift card that I wanted to burn. It has no contract, obviously.

Since I only have one Verizon phone line, I just swap the 4G LTE sim card between the two phones.

It just occurred to me that the Asurion insurance is billed by the line. I assume it covers the Note 2. However, I've had the S4 on the line more often than the Note 2.

If I lose the Note 2 while the sim card is actually active in the S4, am I still covered?
    06-12-2013 09:57 AM
    I bought my Verizon Galaxy Note 2 several months ago. I've had the Asurion insurance since day 1 and it's bill on the Verizon monthly statement.

I have have a new Galaxy S4, which I paid full retail from Best Buy because I had a $300 gift card that I wanted to burn. It has no contract, obviously.

Since I only have one Verizon phone line, I just swap the 4G LTE sim card between the two phones.

It just occurred to me that the Asurion insurance is billed by the line. I assume it covers the Note 2. However, I've had the S4 on the line more often than the Note 2.

If I lose the Note 2 while the sim card is actually active in the S4, am I still covered?
    No its probably only the device that is active on the account. I'd call Verizon and get clarification on it though just to be sure.
    06-12-2013 06:14 PM
    No its probably only the device that is active on the account. I'd call Verizon and get clarification on it though just to be sure.
    This

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    06-12-2013 06:24 PM