Battery Questions

thatotherdude24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I know there are probably more than one threads talking about the battery life of the Note 2 but I haven't found one that answers my specific question.....

I am an iPhone 5 user considering a Note 2. One of the biggest reasons I use an iPhone is battery life. What kind of 'on battery times' and 'screen times' do you get on your Note 2? Do you leave location services, wifi and Bluetooth on or anything? Screenshots would be very helpful.

Thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

thatotherdude24

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Usage can't be determined.
Its all on your usage.

--------------------Signature--------------------
Don't Ever Forget to Hit Thanks It Boosts Me
Do Visit My Website For More Information

I know it's different for everybody. I am curious how many hours some people get between charges and how much of that is screen on time. The number under the battery settings is what I'm looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I consider myself to be a medium to heavy user. I take my phone off of the charger around 5:00PM and don't put it back on till 10 to 11AM the next day. When I put it on to charge I have 45% to 56% remaining. One time I took it off at 5:00PM and did not put it on the charger till 2:30PM the next day. And I still had 10% remaining. My use for that day was heavy too, 2 hours of streaming HD video, use of GPS navigation and a lot of game playing and web surfing.