Magna Carta Holy Grail App

rob_ashsu

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I've had the app downloaded since day 1 and been through all the updates. Last night the app crashes and of course I sent an email like everyone else did explaining the problem. Thankfully I was able to re-download the app today and download the album from Jay-Z. My question is, where exactly did it download the album to? I've used Astro File Manager to try and search for it on my phone's memory and my SD card but it's no where to be found; not even when I open up my music app to see if it is there with the rest of my music but it isn't. I'm beginning to wonder if the app downloaded the album at all, or does it just stream to my device when I open the app. Anyone else going through this?

Edit: Well after turning off my Wifi and my data connection, I'm now very sure that the app doesn't in fact download the album to your phone but instead just streams it. The app won't even open without having some sort of internet connection available. Granted I didn't have to spend any money to listen to the album, Samsung and Jay-Z still lied about being able to download the album early. If it's only available to stream, then say stream. Feeling a bit ripped off :mad:

sux2bu

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Mine downloaded just fine. It's not under "Magna Carta" (if that's how you are searching for it) it's just the songs in the phone's music folder. I keep all my my music on my SD card so they were the only songs in folder.

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded the album this morning when I woke up. I had no problems or issues downloading the album. After it downloaded it went straight into my music files and I am able to play it on PowerAmp.

SENT FROM MY AMAZING NOTE 2!

raymaane

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem, except the songs wouldn't play at and I couldn't find them. I deleted the app, then downloaded it again. (that was at like 7am)

But... I plugged it into my computer, viewed my files and in the music folder it was there with all the songs. I just transfered them to my SD card after that. Hopefully this works! *throws up Roc sign * haha

Sent from Galaxy-Note... The 2nd One!