Does keeping Bluetooth headset paired all day long causes the Note 2's battery to die a lot faster?
    07-12-2013 01:18 PM
    Yes absolutely. Even having Bluetooth radio turned on but not paired to anything will incur additional battery drain. If you're going for maximum battery life you have to disable things like Bluetooth when you're not using them. Realistically the drain shouldn't be so substantial that you never get to use your headset either though. As long as you can get to a charger once a day it shouldn't be that big of an issue.
    07-12-2013 03:17 PM
    Yes absolutely. Even having Bluetooth radio turned on but not paired to anything will incur additional battery drain. If you're going for maximum battery life you have to disable things like Bluetooth when you're not using them. Realistically the drain shouldn't be so substantial that you never get to use your headset either though. As long as you can get to a charger once a day it shouldn't be that big of an issue.
    I've had my Note 2 for several months. The battery has always lasted more than a day and half.(from 7AM to noon the next day)

I've never had a Bluetooth headset. Just bought one last week. After I've been using it, the Note 2's battery always seem to go down
    to 15% much faster. Now it lasts just 12 to 14 hours. I turned off Bluetooth for the last couple of days and the battery went back
    to normal again.(lasting a day and half) It's just seems like the Bluetooth causes a lot of battery drain.
    07-12-2013 07:37 PM
    With Plantronics Voyager Legend, I can get 2 days on my GN2. Consider turning off GPS & WiFi if you don't use them regularly.
    07-16-2013 07:03 AM