HI guys

So I had a quick question to those who might have some experience with the Droid Dna and the note 2. I am currently trying to find someone who would trade a Note 2 for my DNA and I wanted to ask you guys what you thought about that trade? How would you rate the two phones to each other? I know the DNA has better benchmarks as well as the beats audio and the 1080p screen however for me personally the S pen and it's features out weigh all that. Please tell me guys, what do you think. I already have a listing up on craigslist and are pursuing trade options where ever I can find them but depending what you guys(who actually have note 2's already) think I might remove the listings.
    07-21-2013 02:50 AM
    nobody in their right mind is going to trade the Note 2 for DNA....

you'll have to pry my Note 2 out of my cold dead fingers....

the only possible trade I'll accept is a DNA + $792 cash for my Note 2.
    I'll even thrown in a 64GB card and extra Samsung battery.
    almath and sardar615 like this.
    07-21-2013 03:54 AM
    So that's at least one yes that the note 2 is the clear winner Awesome! thanks Kiersten :3
    07-21-2013 04:21 AM
    07-21-2013 07:49 AM
    I wouldn't consider it a fair trade as I think the Note 2 is the better device. Below is a snippet from my comments from this thread (thread may also be helpful for you ): http://forums.androidcentral.com/ver...ay-season.html

the DNA's non-removable battery (in particular) and no SD card are deal breakers. Otherwise, only thing the DNA has going for it is the screen, but even that is questionable to me as I don't think it's all that valuable on a phone.
    07-21-2013 11:53 AM
    The resale value of the DNA is weak compared to the Note 2 by 100 to 150.00, that I have seen on craigslist.
    If you don't mind giving up screen real estate, battery life, spen, removable battery and SD card. I would probably ask for $200 and DNA for my Note 2 if I was interested in the DNA.
    I personally would never do the trade...
    07-21-2013 11:59 AM
    So that's at least one yes that the note 2 is the clear winner Awesome! thanks Kiersten :3
    unless you're willing to wait a few months for the Verizon Galaxy Note 3 to show up,
    your best bet is the Note 2.

After using my Note 2 for several months, I am still in awe of the awesomeness of
    this incredible phone.
    07-21-2013 02:28 PM
    If you could get someone to give you a note 2 on exchange for your dna, that would be an excellent trade for you, and a poor trade for the person with the note 2

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II
    07-21-2013 03:47 PM
    Sweet thanks for all the input guys, I do appreciate it

I KNOW RIGHT? I hate that it has no SD slot and no removable battey in case I wanted to use an extended battery or something ya know?

I'll prolly end up selling the DNA on swappa. They are still selling around like 340 range steadily unlike on craigslist

The note 3 will be one marvelous phone i can already imagine...but also a VERY much out of my budget kinda phone lol. SO i'll hopefully get this note 2 and then use it for a year or so then upgrade to the note 3
    07-21-2013 03:50 PM
    To kinda go off dpham for a moment and share a story.

I was at the Verizon kiosk at my mall and I was comparing my dna to the note 2, and the manager comes over and is like NOOOO don't do it....Apparently H had made the switch to the note 2 from the DNA and had regretted it...I can prolly think no trade could possibly make me personally happier right now BUT for him it was terrible. I had to leave but then thought later WAIT if he loves it so much i could trade him mine....however he didn't work till Saturday(about 3 days later)....Seems not only had he hated it so much in that time he GAVE his note 2 to his brother in law and just bought another dna...T_T lol

I don't understand whats so amazing for some people about this phone. Even over in the DNA section they are like in super love...but like...I never had even a moment of love with this phone. There must be something I'm missing that they all know ya know....
    07-21-2013 04:24 PM