I have the stock calendar and at some point several months ago, my calendar app stopped working properly. It links with my Outlook/Google/Facebook accounts fine, but I cannot manually enter new appointments. The box pops up, I enter my meeting info, and it does not save it. After I tap "Save" I get the "Event Created" message, but nothing appears. It's very frustrating and I need a solution. Anyone else experiencing this?
    07-23-2013 07:29 PM
    I have the stock calendar and at some point several months ago, my calendar app stopped working properly. It links with my Outlook/Google/Facebook accounts fine, but I cannot manually enter new appointments. The box pops up, I enter my meeting info, and it does not save it. After I tap "Save" I get the "Event Created" message, but nothing appears. It's very frustrating and I need a solution. Anyone else experiencing this?
    My mom was complaining of this also so I took a look at her phone. I had originally set up her calendar to sync with her gmail account, but at this point noticed that when i tried to add a new appt. it was automatically defaulting to "my calendar" which we did not have checked in the settings so they weren't showing up. The key for her was to make sure that when she created an appt. that the calendar selected at the top before adding the title of the event was her gmail calendar.

sorry that ended up sounding convoluted.......
    07-24-2013 10:18 AM
    karsdroid you are awesome! That is exactly what my issue was! Somehow the "My Calendar" box was unchecked. I've been searching for solutions on this for months and now it's fixed. THANK YOU!!
    07-24-2013 12:53 PM