is there something like this for note 2?

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
my father has a hard shell case for his iphone,and the case itself has a battery in it. so if his phone battery gets low, he flips the switch and the phone runs off the case battery. is there anything like that for the note 2? if not then ill likely go with the otterbox defender, but figured if i could get a hardshell case and extra battery in one id go that route

DevilJack

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Note 2 battery is pretty Damn good so I would see how it treats you before buying a case.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Its more about the case than the battery. I've had my note 2 since Feb and I'm happy with it. I was just thinking I should have more protection for it than my kickstand shell. Just thought if I could add hard shell and extra battery, but I'll probably just go with the defender case.

sent from viper's note 2 using tapatalk 2

MissyHaney

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Its more about the case than the battery. I've had my note 2 since Feb and I'm happy with it. I was just thinking I should have more protection for it than my kickstand shell. Just thought if I could add hard shell and extra battery, but I'll probably just go with the defender case.

Defender is great! The extra bulk helps you prepare for the upcoming larger Note 3 with bigger screen :D

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm seeing the defender on eBay really cheap. How can these people sell brand new defender cases for $20. Are they likely knock offs?

MissyHaney

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm seeing the defender on eBay really cheap. How can these people sell brand new defender cases for $20. Are they likely knock offs?

I bought mine from Amazon when it was on sale for only $31. (sold and ships from Amazon.com directly, free Prime shipping)

If the eBay seller has solid ratings, then it shouldn't be a problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech