how long is the battery inside the Note 2 S-Pen supposed to last?

MissyHaney

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
how long is the battery inside the Note 2 S-Pen supposed to last? I read somewhere on this forum that the S-Pen actually gets charged while inside the Note 2, is this true?

what will happen if I leave the S-Pen away from the Note 2 for days? (forgetting to bring it on a trip)

MissyHaney

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Actually, there is no battery in the S-pen. It get's it's "power" from the screen (digitizer) itself.

I guess I can't believe everything that I read on the internet. :D Wait... does this mean that NASA scientists also did not find evidence that Abraham Lincoln was actually an alien emissary sent to earth?

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I guess I can't believe everything that I read on the internet. :D Wait... does this mean that NASA scientists also did not find evidence that Abraham Lincoln was actually an alien emissary sent to earth?

No, that is indeed a fact. Lincoln is an Alien!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

MRBULLRED

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site

I'm a French Model.....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

NeoLogic

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Actually, there is no battery in the S-pen. It get's it's "power" from the screen (digitizer) itself.

I found the above post on the internet... I don't believe it for a moment... *Now where did I stick my spare sPen batteries...*

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Lincoln is not and alien. He's a vampire. Read the book.

Posted via Android Central App

Abraham-Lincoln-Vampire-Hunter.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781