S Note auto scrolling text off of screen

Andy Stampor

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
When I am editing a note in the S Note program using the Text mode, handwriting with the pen, once I start getting near the bottom of the page, it keeps scrolling the area I am editing out of view, back up to the top of the page. I can still edit, but it is clunky. Is there a setting or some way to stop it from doing this?

Coolchix13

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately this is not an answer to this post... but I am having the same problem! So frustrating!

Everytime I open a new S Note, doesn't matter what template the thing scrolls to the bottom of the S Note page as soon as you try to input text, or drawing with the SPen. SO ANNOYING!!!! You can scroll up and hold it there with one hand then put the cursor where you want to type but it will be trying to scroll down the entire time. then when you let go, and it automatically scrolls down you can still input text with the SPen. Then S Note does a personal freakout and scrolls up and down very quickly every time a word is entered. It seems like it is trying to display where text is being entered, while trying to scroll down for no known reason.

Does anyone have a setting I'm missing on this ? it happens in landscape and portrait so i know it is not a problem with the touchscreen. However, i just got the tablet 5 days ago... and S Note was fine until yesterday.

Any help would be much appreciated, otherwise this is going back to Amazon. The entire reason to buy a tablet with a stylus for me was to use it with school. I could use papyrus or another app, but i would rather use the app that already came with the tablet. If this native app is this buggy after just 5 days and brand new everything what does that say about the rest of it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams